Newspaper Carrier Resume Samples
Newspaper Carriers deliver newspapers over a prescribed route by driving a truck or a car. These employees perform duties such as loading newspapers onto vehicle, reviewing lists of dealers, serving individual subscribers, maintaining delivery records, gathering unsold items, collecting payment, and replenishing street sales racks. Resume samples in the field showcase skills such as safe driving, organization, recordkeeping, attention to details, good numeracy skills, and time management. A high school diploma or the equivalent is seen on most Newspaper Carrier resumes.
For more information on what it takes to be a Newspaper Carrier, check out our complete Newspaper Carrier Job Description.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Assemble assorted Newspapers
- Bag or tie individual newspapers
- Keep work area clean
- Drive 7 days a week through assigned routes and deliver papers
- Work nights all the way to early morning
- Navigate with map to assigned houses to deliver assigned newspaper
Human Services / Management
- Deliver newspapers
- Communicate with customers
- Collect customers' monthly bills
- Deal with any problems customers might have
- Pay monthly bill to [company name]
Newspaper Carrier and Vendor
- Delivery of newspapers to stores and single customers
- Billing, account payable and receivable, profit reports
- Displaying products in stores
Health Information Technology
Management And Operations
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!