Naval Architect Resume Samples - Page 4
Naval Architects are responsible for the design, construction and repair of seafaring vessels and offshore structures. Responsibilities shown on example resumes in this field include preparing and inputting job summaries into the shipyard's planning and scheduling database; and corresponding with production mechanics to ensure the process that was created was provided in a timely manner, used a method that was easier on the mechanic doing the work, and clear on the desired end product. Sample resumes indicate that a degree in a relevant subject, such as marine or mechanical engineering, engineering design or civil or structural engineering, is essential.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Naval Architect Engineer
- Lead engineer for providing engineering support of barge shipment operations for hull modules in excess of 1000 tons, sub-modules, and equipment in the construction process of Virginia Class nuclear submarines.
- Responsible for determining optimum cargo layout and ballasting arrangement for adequate barge static and dynamic stability and shipyard operational limitations, as well as designing cargo restraints.
- Responsible for providing on-site direction to tradesmen during loading and off-loading of barge as well as coordinating these operations with other engineering personnel.
Junior Naval Architect
Perform ship stability analyses
- Ship member sizing calculations
- Ship structural design
- Salvage technician for marine salvage operations
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!