Garnered expertise in company products, services, policies and collections systems
- Also came to understand state and federal regulations that governed collections; interpreted and documented data from various sources within organizational computer systems
- Serviced and collected on past due mortgage loans for the Pick-a-Pay Portfolio and other investors
- Assisted customers in retaining their home; helped them apply for loan modifications as needed
- Oversaw a series of tasks, including side-by-side training for new hires
at this job
Mortgage Collector Loss Mitigation
Manage mortgage delinquency on Minnesota Housing Finance Agency and Fannie Mae portfolios
- Facilitate mortgage modifications and foreclosures per Fannie Mae applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for delinquency and loss mitigation resolution, design, and its administration with borrower.
- Promoted to Retail and Mortgage Loan Officer for core entity, American Bank of St. PAUL.
Mortgage Collector/ar Specialist
Prepare, verify, and process invoices and coding payment documents
- Data enter invoices for payment
- Manage weekly cheque run
- Direct calls and respond to inquiries
- Researched tax data for accuracy
- Created presentations and reports using desktop publishing and digital graphics
- Inbound/outbound mortgage collections
- Followed up on delinquent accounts
- Resolved escalated claims
- REO properties, Foreclosure trash out and lock box auditing
- Financial stats for loan modifications
at this job