Senior Project Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Responsible for providing M&E reports to NSP management and donors, developing the annual work plan and budget, revising the Clustering Community Development Council (CCDC) M&E plan by soliciting stakeholders' inputs.
- Reviewed and developed reporting forms; data collection tools, process and performance indicators, and training materials for the CCDC M&E system.
- Designed, examined, executed baseline tools, undertaken field visit for inspection of baseline implementation and reporting.
at this job
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Assist to develop systematic and realistic monitoring plans/schedules of training providers
- Conduct quality enhancement site visits to training providers to monitor CVQ/CBET implementation.
- Analyse data findings on systems and processes on training providers and make recommendation for enhancement as required.
- Assist Training providers with establish and maintaining functional Quality Management Systems.
- Demonstrated applied skills in Monitoring and Evaluation methods and use of data for improving training programme outcomes.
- Monitor and Evaluate Workforce Assessment Centers (WAC) throughout Trinidad and Tobago
- Logistics Coordinator for World Skills Trinidad and Tobago
- Demonstrated capacity to oversee development/implementation of work plans, reports and presentations
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, supervisory, and mentoring skills
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
at this job
Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- This was one of the most critical positions in the organization as it involved coordination of all planning, monitoring and evaluation and project proposal production functions of the organization. The position had a bearing on the quality of funding the organization. Key to this position were: baseline surveys; strategic, annual, half yearly, monthly implementation plans; monitoring, internal and external evaluation reports; monitoring and evaluation systems and tools.
- Production and consolidation of project proposals
- Training staff members on monitoring and evaluation
- Managing specific projects such as the ORAP Capacity Building Project funded by the GTZ (1995-2000).
at this job