Mobile Dj Resume Samples
Mobile Djs play musical records for radio transmissions or events. Mobile Dj usually perform the following tasks: mixing music tracks, providing music at events, playing music at radio stations, creating playlists, interacting with the audience, and operating visual effects that match the music being played. Based on our selection of Mobile Dj resume samples, essential job skills are an outgoing personality, being able to work under pressure, spontaneity, multitasking, self-promotion, and time management. Employers choose resumes displaying coursework in music technology and Dj experience above all.
For more information on what it takes to be a Mobile Dj, check out our complete Mobile DJ Job Description.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
Mobile DJ Business
- Work face-to-face with customers to maintain excellent customer service
- Host professional events such as banquets, wedding receptions, and corporate parties
- Market the business to develop my customer base and build a reputation
- Negotiate prices with customers for events
- Constantly doing research to enable myself to be able to provide the best quality service
- Own, manage, and advertise business functions daily.
- Play/Mixed Top 40 music at wedding receptions and party's.
- Set up lighting effects at weddings.
- Office management
- Administrative support
- Minute taking
- Report writing
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!