Administrative Assistant/ MIS Specialist
- Responsible for maintaining accurate and complete statistical records for up to eleven of [company name]' federally funded programs, utilizing the State's automated system.
- Provided technical assistance to both [company name] and subcontractor staff concerning standardized reporting procedures to ensure efficiency and continuity.
- Created specific and detailed reports gathered from program data as needed for management and /or subcontractor staff.
- Reviewed, recommended and revised forms and procedures utilized in the management information system.
- Analyzed directives related to reporting and implemented improvements or changes as appropriate.
- Conducted eligibility file reviews for [company name]' multiple employment and training programs.
- Served as back-up to receptionist on a regular basis operating a multi-line phone system as well as directing incoming customers.
- Entered customer data into [company name]' tracking system and scheduled appointments for incoming clients.
at this job
- Provides sole tier II & III hardware and software support functions for active directory administration and network support for 157 PC workstations, 3 commercial Konica Minolta 653CE peripheral printer/scanner devices for day to day operations
- Managed $1.5M financial resources allocations, ensured appropriate use of equipment, system upgrades, and strict adherence to software licensing rules operations budget
- Administered integrated upgrades to Cisco 7940G VOIP telephone system with Tandberg 880 video teleconference equipment and Cisco Telepressure CTS-DV10 wireless controller for one button start up configuration
- Redesigned current HP Procurve 5901 5 XL 24 port modules (120) 10/100 Mbs network switch system, upgraded to 3 stackable Cisco Catalyst 2960G POE+ 48 port (144) 100Mbs/1Gbs LAN network switch configuration that demonstrates competency with network design to increase quality of service with in place Cisco 2901 router
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills, after hours call in for network outage, evaluated LAN network HP Procurve 5901 switch, module 5 completely dead shorted out by lightning strike nearby, replaced, ran diagnostic for internet speed to full operations
- Evaluated network performance, called in by Master Control for parameter security cameras and fence controls inoperable, determined Department of Correction Motorola XJT-100A radio spiking power with transmissions. Isolated radio to individual power circuit, eliminated parameter PC shutdowns and possible prisoner escape
- First choice to participate in major network installation Department of Corrections facility conversion to private contractor remodel, Installed 3 layer Cisco POE+ 48 port 10/100 Mbs, connected cat 5 cables to 200 port terminal base, imaged 55 HP Prodesk G2 desktops, married with Cisco 7940G VOIP telephone systems configured to specific office needs in 3 days
- Security administrator of systems, assigned local domain log-in profile and passwords; ensured users have appropriate AD/ group policy access to perform assigned duties
- Performs daily backups with Buffalo Terastation 3400 12 TB NAS, managed with Executive backup software and restores when required
- Administered diagnostic troubleshooting on Ciena 3930 AT&T Internet service delivery switch, interfaced with vendor AT&T helpdesk for immediate technician deployment, found severed outside line into communication terminal, resolved total network outage
at this job
MIS Specialist / Networking Technologist
Configure, support, and troubleshoot various routing protocols across WAN, core and distribution layers.
- Responsible for Maintenance, Support, Trouble Resolution, Root Cause Analysis and SLA maintenance for large, enterprise LAN and MAN environment.
- Analyzed and troubleshoot network performance issues.
- Analyzed hardware and configuration requirements and make subsequent changes to hardware and software to meet test objectives while balancing resource availability and performance.
- Detailed schematics, planning, installation and support of network communication systems
- Troubleshoot, update, repair hardware/software
- Website maintenance and updates
- Quickly arrange repair for hardware in occasion of hardware failure
- Disaster recovery planning
at this job
Data Entry Clerk/mis Specialist
- Responsible for data entry and tracking of program customers.
- Operate keyboard to enter customer data into computer.
- Review customer files for completeness and correct order of content.
- Analyze data to ensure customers are entered and closed out of activities according to program guidelines.
- Assist with retention and clerical duties.
at this job