Associate Merchandise Manager II
- Developed and managed Christmas ornament lines based on wholesale and retail data analysis, customer and category strategy, licensor requirements and program plans that were consistently profitable and growing in account base.
- Managed and executed programs from concept to commercialization, which resulted in over 60% wholesale revenue growth in 2013 and 2014.
- Pitched/sold programs to multiple retailers that met strategic and customer needs.
- Managed cost targets which achieved cost goals across product lines.
- Collaborated effectively with critical internal and external partners such as Finance, Customer Teams, Asia Buying Office, Visual Merchandising, Buyers, Licensors and others to achieve company and customer strategies and goals.
at this job
Ensured store standards and processes were consistently maintained at all times.
- Oversaw merchandise placement on the selling floor.
- Set visual floor standards for the store, trained and coached sales support team members and sales associates.
- Optimized team work schedules in partnership with store manager and/or operations manager to ensure
- Reviewed reports and sales daily and took action on visual merchandising to maximize sales.
at this job
Manage a $2 million in Men's and Accessories business while maintaining loss results of less than 0.9%.
- Train and direct employees in business etiquette when dealing with customers on the sales floor as well as in maximizing phone sales opportunities.
- Responsible for organization of and directing of training program that teaches employees how to identify customer needs and increase sales.
- Train sales associates in proper inventory control and receipt of merchandise.
- Conducted new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Handled understaffing, disputes, terminating employees and administering disciplinary procedures
- Coordinated work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations and employee relations.
- Served as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
at this job