Meeting Planner Resume Samples - Page 2
Meeting Planners arrange and organize professional meetings. A typical resume sample for Meeting Planners describes tasks such as interviewing clients, planning the event (place, costs, time, date, etc.), negotiating costs with service providers, ensuring event services for attendants and making sure they are satisfied, and approving payments. Based on our resume examples, candidates for the job need to demonstrate organizational skills, deadline orientation, communication and negotiation abilities, multitasking, and creativity. Formal education is not mandatory for the job, although event management studies or training represents an advantage.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Meeting Planner Cover Letter.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
Managed room blocks, attendee travel and accommodations
- Created special event invitations & handled RSVPs
- Managed event registration desk
- Ordered and organized F&B and room sets, oversaw AV orders and staging set
- Reviewed invoices for accuracy
- Furnished and ordered registration handouts and premiums; compiled them onsite
- Ensured onsite management of VIPs; organized VIP luncheons and dinners
Business Administration And Management
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!