Client Service Management Professional
Client Service Management professional with a 10-year portfolio of success across project management, organizational development, client services, business development and counseling leadership.
- Proven ability to train, supervise and motivate and evaluate customer service representatives
- Fluent in Microsoft office products.
- Developed and conducted an employee engagement committee, which increased associate engagement scores by more than 20%.
- Coached and developed two frontline associates to become “Lead Customer Service Representative” as well as a “Lead Vacation Coordinator” to an “Assistant Management Position”.
- Recipient of 2nd Quarter 2007 “ROI” Leadership Award on Financial Objective and 1st Quarter 2008 “1 to 1 Award” on Associate Objective.
at this job
Project Management Professional
- Introduced, developed, and maintained models to calculate project UAT LOE, streamlining methodology across the organization
- Managed a $1m technology upgrade project for a customer facing application through all phases of the waterfall SDLC
- Lead a process improvement effort to re-examine bottlenecks within the UAT process, potentially leading to a 40% reduction in UAT cost
- Managed 4 workstreams to deliver a multimillion, multiyear technology platform (60+ systems), including full E2E and system specific testing
at this job
Claim Management Professional - Contractor
Long and short term contract assignments for: Gallagher Bassett Services for Wakefern Food Corp
(Shop Rite); Liberty Mutual Insurance Company; Chubb Services Group; North American Risk Services and Source4Teachers. Worked contract assignments with insurance carriers, TPAs and independent firms.
- Handled a caseload of high-value claims nationwide, including analysis of coverage issues, direction of investigation, development of strategy, evaluation of damages, timely establishment of reserves and participation in mediations
- Caseloads have included personal and commercial general liability, as well as excess liability claims.
- Presented "Large Loss Reports" to executive management both orally and in writing
- Partnered with defense counsel, clients and excess carriers on discovery, damages and resolution strategies
- Analyzed medical reports, evaluated cases from soft tissue to those catastrophic in nature
- Increased Quality Assurance scores from 46% to 88% compliance, accomplished inventory reduction by 50%
- Responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships with colleagues, business partners, customers, agents, regulatory agencies and others to achieve organizational goals to create best outcomes
at this job
Qualified Management Professional
- Facilitate and develop residents Individual Program Plans which address the residents' physical, psychological, medical, social, religious, educational/vocational, and recreational needs.
- Complete monthly reviews and reports for each resident. Maintain documentation of all services and treatments provided to residents.
- Perform all duties as related to prospective residents (review packets, coordinate with family and regional center, schedule pre-placement visits).
- Address behavior problems (provide counseling, crisis intervention, develop and monitor behavior programs, initiate consultations with professional services as needed).
- Maintain regular communication and working relationships with families, service coordinators, and community contacts. Coordinate with staff, community RN and professional consultants to ensure residents receive necessary services.
- Provide on-going management, training and in-services to support staff members. Advocate for residents best interest. Promote and coordinate community involvement
at this job