Mail Handler Resume Samples - Page 2
Mail Handlers manage both incoming and outgoing mail, and perform tasks such as receiving and sorting mail, maintaining records, packing promotional materials, completing shipping forms, calling to courier services and maintaining mailroom supplies. The strongest resume samples for Mail Handlers showcase familiarity with mailing and shipping procedures, attention to details, basic IT skills, and communication abilities. Most candidates display only a high school diploma in their resumes, as no formal education is required for the job.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Responsible for sorting, moving, organizing, loading and shipping mail.
- Handles sorting machinery and load packages into trucks and vans.
- Help weigh packages and route mail.
- Sorting of mail by area code.
- Pulling and pushing heavy equipment.
- Moving of equipment with pallet jack.
- Maintenance of work area in good conditions.
Casual Mail Handler
- Unload mail and parcels from trailers.
- Sort mail and parcels by type and destination.
- Load trailers with outgoing mail and parcels.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!