Lunch Aide Resume Samples
Lunch Aides are found in elementary schools and preschools and are responsible for helping students with lunchtime activities. Common job duties of a Lunch Aide are helping students who have difficulties, ensuring food hygiene and proper eating, making sure students have appropriate behavior, and ensuring table cleanliness. Successful resume samples for Lunch Aide mention job assets like supervisory skills, stamina, observation spirit, an authoritative yet kind manner, and being able to discipline students. Most Lunch Aides resumes make display of a high school diploma or the equivalent.
Looking for job listings? Check out our Lunch Aide Jobs page.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
- Served lunch to 300+ students within the span of 20 minutes daily
- Cleaned, mopped, and swept floors after students leave the cafeteria
- Counted students on computer as students collected their lunch for the day
Lunch Aide / Coach
- Creating a culture of organization and caring
- Maintaining a safe and effective environment
- Supervision of cafeteria, hallways, yard and gym
- Conflict resolution between students
- Teach youth to be productive citizens
Attention to the temperature for students and staff food.
- Put all sort funds on the shelves.
- Clean all cafeteria before and after service the lunch's.
- Clean the dishes and the kitchen.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!