Legal Clerk Resume Samples - Page 2
Legal Clerks are responsible for administrative duties at legal settings and they perform tasks such as handling mail, preparing legal documentation and trials, conducting research, offering customer service, and greeting clients. Unlike regular secretaries, they also need to demonstrate legal proceedings knowledge. Other skills usually highlighted in Legal Clerk resume samples are organizational skills, communication abilities, telephone etiquette, and computer competencies. Those seeking to work as Legal Clerks should be able to display a high school diploma or a college degree in their resumes.
For more information on what it takes to be a Legal Clerk, check out our complete Legal Clerk Job Description.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Legal Clerk & Assistant
- Created and maintained filing of miscellaneous legal documents.
- Coordinated with the accounting department and multiple law firms to ensure payment of settlements, invoices, and facility citations depending on case and judgment.
- Assisted corporate General Counsel with various tasks including contract analysis & editing, to acting as on-site legal liaison.
- Compiled and arranged claims for litigation insurance reimbursement in the amount of four million dollars.
- Drafted demand letters to insurance companies.
- Ordered and reviewed client medical records.
- Met with clients in order to obtain information related to discovery.
- Answered interrogatories, requests for production and requests for admissions.
- Prepared an objection to a notice of records pick up deposition duces tecum
- Composed a Government in The Sunshine Act Request to the FDCF.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!