Leasing Specialist Resume Samples - Page 2
Leasing Specialists assist the clients of a leasing company by proposing new tenants and handling the leasing process. Common duties listed on a typical resume sample are conducting site tours, preparing paperwork, implementing the marketing strategy, scheduling appointments, taking part in resident events and handling correspondence. Essential qualifications for the job are communication and organizational skills, computer competencies, customer service skills and familiarity with office equipment. Those seeking to work as Leasing Specialists should display a high school diploma and real estate courses in their resumes.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Sold home furnishing and electronics leases, with average closing ratio of 80%, to existing and prospective customers, directly influencing store profitability and grown.
- Strategic mailings of marketing materials, ongoing telemarketing, and gathering of referrals.
- Formulated and coordinated marketing activities to further products, services, and promotions, by working with advertising and promotion companies.
- Logically priced and termed inventory to maximize store margins and increase cash flow.
- Refurbished, delivered, assembled, installed and picked up merchandise.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!