Sales and Service Learning Consultant
Administered Technical, Sales and Leadership Training in multiple worldwide locations resulting in more than 5,000 personnel being successfully trained. Developed New Hire Technical Training program and curriculum. New Hires had passing rate of 98% on first attempt. Continually assess training programs and adjusted as needed or based on business needs. Updating of all training materials.
- Led national service delivery project that resulted in over 5% financial savings.
- Implemented and delivered the Sales training program (Service 2 Sales) to hundreds of employees and contractors nationwide over the course of three years. All markets saw more than 10% increase in sales post training.
- Strategic partnering with HR to revamp hiring criteria for Technical Support representatives, resulting in improved employee selection and retention.
- Experience in Organizational Development including, change management and talent management helping company during reorganization and restructuring.
at this job
Managed training programs and designed, developed, and implemented technical and soft skills training solutions.
- Monitored learning projects and curricula, performance, and financial impact, and provided timely reporting, allowing management better understanding of effective training on employee performance.
- Negotiated external training resources and multi-language translation solutions with vendors. Reducing cost for delivering training for 11 different languages.
- Evaluated and applied effective learning methodologies, and improved learning. Increasing employee productivity.
- Created and modified courses within specified budget and timeframes.
- Designed and developed creative solutions, integrating mobile technologies HTML5/CSS3, various media, including motion graphics, still images, video, audio, animation, and 3D models. Capturing learners attention through creative visual content.
- Assessed training needs, blending Instructor Led Training (ILT), eLearning (WBT/CBT), On-the-Job training tools, knowledge management systems, online support tools, and LCMS/LMS.
- Designed dashboard collecting LMS content issues metrics, and created job aids resolving system and browser settings issues. Reducing time for IT support troubleshooting training content.
at this job
Learning Consultant, National Facilities Services (nfs)
Developed and deployed training for a blended learning environment to support the new services delivery of NFS Learning and Development for up to 1000 employees throughout the division. Department's function was to manage the physical structures of the entire company.
- Analyzed and reported departmental training data for internal/external clients on monthly, quarterly and annual basis, using Saba interface software. Organized and presented training data to management used to determine training schedules and employee transcripts.
- Updated HR Learning and Development department intranet website using Dreamweaver. Composed current monthly department updates, including upcoming trainings, workshops or important news.
- Developed and deployed training for NFS Admin support for skill level setting, improving and unifying skill set of Administrative Team.
- Improved process for NFS website updates, meeting goal of increasing the accuracy/timely posting of positions for NFS.
at this job
Learning Consultant | Instructional Designer
Consulted with all levels of the company as a Learning Consultant / Instructional Designer and the L&D project lead for new product, process, and system implementations. Primary customers included Sales, Operations, Product Management, Project Management, Call Centers, and IT.
- Led, managed and consulted on scores of L&D projects and teams to support the successful launches of new products, processes and systems
- Consulted with business leaders and SMEs to design, develop and implement effective learning strategies, project plans and training plans while creating holistic learning solutions
- Designed numerous role-based results-focused live learning events in F2F and webinar formats
- Created eLearning using Articulate, Storyline, Captivate, and sandbox versions of new systems
- Implemented creative role-based blended learning solutions using multiple delivery channels
- Conducted assessments that discovered and addressed root causes of human performance issues
- Consulted with departmental leaders on the creation and implementation of Performance Support/Knowledge Management systems to improve quality and process consistency
- Created effective on-boarding plans leveraging Knowledge Management content to reduce on-boarding costs, errors and new hire time to proficiency
at this job
Senior Learning Consultant (senior Sales Representative)
- Sold educational technology products in $3.1 million dollar territory - utilized consultative sales approach, identified and targeted key customers in higher education market.
- Increased market share by 15% via designing, advertising and conducting on-campus competitive, high profile digital product presentations, technology training workshops, and formal regional events with key decision-makers.
- Attained average of 110% of goal over last 5 sales years - experienced with multiple technology products across 20 disciplines within World Languages, Humanities, Social Sciences, Business and Economics in Orange County, Los Angeles County, CA and Hawaii.
- Achieved record sales in Western Region, ranked as #1 Humanities/Social Science Custom & Digital Performer and #1 Humanities/Social Science Representative in 2012.
- Developed relationships with over 300 faculty members, department chairs, deans and bookstore staff across campuses.
- Collaborated and strategized with 15 product managers and sales team by sharing local market intelligence leading to product innovation and enhancements.
- Earned Rookie of the Year and President's Club awards, 2005.
at this job
- Facilitated the classroom and E-Learning training of CSRs tasked with assisting the public in understanding and enrolling in the new Affordable Care Act.
- Support training implementation of Health Information Technology systems by providing "Go-Live" support in successfully applying training to the job.
- Provided superior User assistance by becoming an Expert in the application of systems, processes, and tools utilized by CSRs.
- Continually monitored participant progress to ensure optimal acquisition, retention and application of learned concepts and practices.
- Provided client with helpful feedback and recommended curriculum changes for improving training, quality and continuity.
at this job
Learning Consultant II
Developed training material that consisted of written course content, presentation material, instructor guides, eLearning, online and hands-on learning activities.
- Facilitated biannual 6-week new hire on-boarding.
- Maintained a 96% overall grade average for new hire on-boarding level assessments.
- Successfully maintained a 97% new hire retention rate.
- Facilitated employee, sales, product release, system launch, Train the Trainer and skills training to internal and external (South America) clients.
- Re-Designed new hire curriculum: Project Re-Imagine.
- Implemented employee cross-training programs.
- Coached employees on performance expectations.
- Designed and facilitated professional development organizational speaker symposium events to enhance professional development and networking techniques.
at this job
- Manage a $3.7MM territory in sales for the business and computing division with 5200+ prospective customers at 10 higher education accounts through NYC & Long Island with 12 disciplines per account.
- Exceeded digital sales goal by 11.3% in 2015, impacting over 11,800 student customers in their learning and engagement.
- Analyze previous sales data and metrics to make logic driven decisions by targeting opportunities that yield the highest revenue
- Develop relationships with higher education staff from professors and chairs to deans of schools in order to maintain and grow existing accounts as well as uncover opportunities for new customer acquisition.
- Partner and collaborate with internal strategic teams to bring new customer centric solutions that will better meet their needs, which includes offering test products and trials.
- Close new business and cross-old existing customers through consultative and needs-based analysis and engagement.
at this job
- Transitioned sales enablement eLearning program from static screen recordings to an interactive, largely scenario-driven format
- Augmented sales eLearnings with manager assessments of their staff's pitches using Challenger methodology
- Successfully functioned in matrix environment with leaders and representatives from sales, sales operations, corporate marketing, and product marketing
- Led research into sophisticated tools; moved group from Camtasia to Storyline 2
- Mentored colleagues in implementing more effective techniques in eLearning such as scenarios, gamification, and mobile-friendly designs
- Assisted with managing Cornerstone LMS; successfully resolved numerous implementation issues
- Developed and managed role-based curricula
at this job
Machine Learning Consultant
- Collected predictive attributes from different tables in the database, increased prediction accuray by adding external census data and calculated and aggregated data.
- Designed, developed and programed machine learning models to identify home care providers who have higher risks of turnover and achieved accuracy at 10 = 70% and AUC = 0.68.
- Utilized decision tree, variable importances by our models to find leading indicators for turnover and develop urgency score models. Our results will be used for strategic decision making such as efficiently allocate limited resources, early stage interventions and individualized interventions to increase student retention.
- Developing a web-based early warning system to help the internal workers to better understand the risk scores and various factors contributing most to our models’ predictions.
at this job