Lead Architect/ui Manager
- Participated in a remote, loosely agile work environment with collaboration through Atlassian tools (Confluence, Trello, Bitbucket), Slack, Google Apps (mainly Docs and Hangouts).
- Researched and architect a multi bundled distribution where feature modules could be developed, bundled, and deployed without rebuilding the core application. Core application maintained general architecture, state management, core routing and global services allowing feature bundles to be lazy loaded and conditionally flagged on or off.
- Test driven development in Angular 2 with SystemJS, AOT compiler and Rollup to build internal projects and client applications. Tests written with Jasmine.
- Setup and configured build automation and continuous integration with Jenkins running on an EC2 instance. Created and configured S3 buckets for staging deployment through Jenkins via BitBucket web hooks. Build processes utilized NPM, Gulp, and Jasmine.
- Utilized reactive programming with extensive use of observables for local and global state management, mutation observers, routing, etc
- Conducted employee recruitment and interviews to build a UI team to fulfill the increasing work load. Delegated tasks and responsibilities with team members.
at this job
Lead architect to accelerate [company name]'s $20M credit data initiative to promote stability in the US mortgage markets. In support of this goal, data related to [company name]'s loan servicing was gathered from [company name]'s business partners to manage delinquent loans, to help early delinquent borrowers, and to minimize foreclosures.
- Conducted weekly executive meetings with [company name]'s Chief Data Officer to create an operating model for [company name] to integrate with its business partners (i.e. Citibank, Chase, BOA, FiServ, and Fidelity)
- Led the account planning and developed 18 month roadmap along with [company name]'s VPs to execute five workstreams
- Worked with [company name] executives to prioritize critical projects based on economic conditions (aftermath to the 2008 market collapse) at that time and pressure from [company name]'s regulator
- Met with Citi, Chase, FiServ, BOA, and Fidelity SVPs to kick-start the Credit Loss Mitigation efforts
- Other responsibilities included coordinating between [company name]'s end-users and Servicers (FiServ, Fidelity, Bank of America, Citigroup, Chase) daily, analyzing servicing data, writing business requirements, defining business / technical architecture, creating process flows, developing interface specifications, and working with data modelers and technical developers to build and enhance tools used to support loss mitigation activities and to improve and speed decision support provided to servicers engaged in loss mitigation activities
- Served as a go-to person for any architectural related needs. Kept weekly session with clients to educate them on enterprise architecture. These sessions made seamless transition of work to clients during roll-offs
- Managed five teams which comprised of 10 Business Analysts, 10 Data Architects, 5 developers, and 5 QA professionals with revenue managed approx. $19M
- This effort helped [company name] identify delinquent borrowers within less than 60 days of delayed payments, manage delinquent loans by providing several loan workout options to borrowers, provide efficient platform for Servicers to help borrowers in need on a timely basis, and implement the scorecard system to rank Servicers on a quarterly basis
at this job
Senior Manager, Lead Architect
- Lead project tracks that involve integration of affiliate company IP networks into TIAA enterprise
- Expert-level support of legacy Nuveen Investments enterprise network
- Propose project costs for approval that involve network integration
- Execute network changes for operation remediation or project related tasks
at this job
Data Loss Prevention Lead Architect
- Symantec Data Loss Prevention (DLP) upgrading and migration to 14.6
- Strategizing new ways to increase use of exact data matching (EDM)
- Leading onboarding of acquired companies closing any DLP gap
- Policy efficiency review (Documenting any gaps and solutioning those gaps)
- Symantec discover balancing of all filers/SharePoint for continued incremental scanning
- Implementation and integration of Veritas Data Insight Net-filers/SharePoint
- Unstructured data uplift
- Zscaller POC Deployment
- CSAB/Skyhigh POC Cloud implementation migrating policies to match on-prem solution
- Developed counter intelligence process for incident remediation
at this job
Sr Developer & Lead Architect
- AngularJs, NodeJs, MySQL, ASP.NET (activtrak.com)
- Scalable, maintainable solution design for multiple clients.
- Design and implementation of high-availability, reliable solutions.
- SOA & Multi-Tier robust and scalable integration of legacy applications into ESB infrastructures.
- Project and Technology assessments for various clients.
- ESB, MDM and BI infrastructure design and implementation based on SOA.
- Web based application development using WCF, ASP.NET Web API, MVC 4.03.0 & Entity Framework.
- ALM and SDLC process implementation for Quality Assurance and Continuous Integration.
- Single Page Applications - Mobile and Desktop Clients with AngularJS, DurandalJS, Kendo MVVM
- Mobile Solutions - Xamarin Studio
at this job