Lawyer Resume Samples - Page 2
Lawyers represent their clients in court and provide them with legal advice. They can work on criminal or civil lawsuits and their tasks depend on the particular legal field they are specialized in. Aside from skills like as settling disputes or analyzing legal documents, good Lawyer example resumes underline assets such as analytic thinking, excellent communication abilities, remaining calm under pressure and being a very good negotiator. Based on our experience, most Lawyer resumes mention a law degree and a passed written bar examination. Some states may require Lawyers to pass an ethics exam too.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Lawyer Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Performed meetings with the clients
- Handled confidential documents
- Consulted clients with their cases
- Scheduled meetings for lawyers
- Successfully completed 80 hours of community service during High School
- Volunteered as a group leader at Camp Milal: Camp for the Handicaps
- Volunteered as a special instructor at Googol Education summer programs
- Volunteered in change to acknowledge East Sea in textbooks campaign.
- Volunteered as a Body Guard for the former South Korean Prime Minister
Official Trainee & Junior Lawyer
- Gained experience in Contract Law, including drafting contracts and the amendment of articles of contracts.
- Assisted lawyers with commercial, civil, and execution law cases, specıfıcally related to research and documentation.
- Gained experience in litigation, including drafting and litigating commercial, civil, and IP law, and pursued lawsuits with a high volume of execution proceedings, including reporting.
Paralegal Certification Program (summer Intensive Course)
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!