Junior Financial Analyst Resume Samples - Page 2
Junior Financial Analysts have the same job responsibilities as that of Senior Financial Analysts, which involve researching both macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions, as well as company fundamentals, in order to offer recommendations on business, sector, and industry. The resume of a Junior Financial Analyst will include such skills as reviewing Accounts Receivable aging reports to ensure compliance, and reviewing customer and vendor service rates and their terms of contract and agreement. Sample Junior Financial Analyst resumes should include courses in business, economics, accounting, and math. Majors in computer science, biology, physics, and engineering are preferred.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Junior Financial Analyst Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Junior Financial Analyst
- Performed all facets of Corporate Accounting
- Supervised Junior Financial Analyst, A/P and A/R personnel
- Analyzed and prepared monthly financial statements for two Independent Physician Associations (using IBNR model to estimate liability)
- Analyzed revenue and expenditure fluctuations, monitored fee-for-service costs, and made graphic presentations to the Board of Directors monthly
- Supported the financial standing of the physician's network in order to distribute bonus income based on performance within the IPA
- Performed and distributed network-wide pharmacy reconciliation monthly
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!