Senior Java Web Developer
Responsible for Java development for online tool that provides aggregation of email and social networking accounts into a single web-based user interface.
- Wrote controllers wrapping HTTP POST, PUT and GET requests using HttpClient Apache library. Controllers written specific to site implementations with common functionality abstracted where applicable. JavaMail controllers written to support IMAP and POP enabled sites. WebDAV and Zimbra controllers written to support Exchange and Comcast.
- Developed regular expressions to parse HTML from email and social networking web sites, extracting key information specific to service providers.
- In additional to new architecture, design and development, responsible for live site maintenance, reacting to changes in underlying service implementations.
- Developed controller support for interfacing and aggregating Facebook, MySpace, Yahoo, Gmail, Comcast, Hotmail, IMAP/POP3 and other email and social networking providers.
- Worked with REST APIs including Facebook Connect and MySpace via Open Social
- Team environment utilized agile SCRUM methodology - daily stand-ups, planning and 2 week iterations with releasable deliverables. Worked closely with product management in very successful dynamic and collaborative startup environment.
at this job
Software Engineer: Java Web Developer
- Design and implement new agile solutions for a complex provisioning management system
- Responsible for developing and maintaining entities and java bean
- Create java classes that perform field insertion, retrieval and tables’ synchronization throughout various system nodes.
- Manage current database and perform updates for new changes required by the GUI
- Provide support for technical support team and resolve revolving issues.
- Configure and update standardized installation packages
- Create MySQL and shell scripts for reporting and scheduled tasks (Crontab)
- Worked on KPI project: key performance indicator for telecom components: This project was coded using Spring/Hibernate framework, JAVA persistence, XML, Spring Security framework, BIRT graph generator, Flex, DOJO framework.
at this job