Senior J2ee/java Consultant
- Prototyped Portal/Portlet (JSR 168) application along with AJAX and JASON in JBoss and LifeRay Portals. Re-architected and migrated legacy JSP/Servlet web-based application to Portal which aggregated the contents from various applications across the company, provided personalization to users and Single Sign-On (SSO).
- Designed and developed Document Management sub-System using HTML form-based File Upload to upload/download project's attachments to/from Oracle DB's BLOB. Applied Spring framework and Hibernate for persistence.
- Designed and implemented the interfaces and infrastructures for Lotus Note integrating with IPREMS to push/pull data and to create/view network engineering projects using Java/J2EE, Web Service, JMS, Hibernate, Spring, Oracle, Unix shell scripts/cron jobs.
- Re-designed and implemented the web-based Environmental Manager System's login mechanism using JSP, Servlets, JSF, EJB, and Verizon's OneWorld LDAP server under JBoss and Tomcat environments.
- Performed code reviews, mentored and assisted team members on EJBs, Portal/Portlets, Ajax, design practices, debugging with Eclipse. Provided technical presentations to all members inside department.
- Developed secureFTP java client as a Unix cron job to extract and process the remote domestic and international SAP records into Oracle DB using EJB (SessionBean and CMP Bean). Loaded data in MS Excel into Oracle table and implemented SQLs to perform data migration.
at this job
- Developed and Customized Clarify JSPs and Clarify Business objects (Java Beans) according to our client needs and incorporated new JSP in the Clarify eSupport Module.
- Implemented new Clarify (10.x) Web based Applications including eSupport and iSupport Created Procedures, Functions and Triggers in PL/SQL
- Read MQ Series queues using Java API, kept MQ messages in the appropriate queues.
- Created XML-XSL to generate the PDF reports using the formatting objects.
- Involved in troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance of Remote Monitoring & Diagnostics application
at this job
Sr. Java Consultant
- Implemented FINRA and Options Clearing Corporation (OCC) rules for Large Options Positions Reporting (LOPR) of hedge positions (Java/Sybase/Perl).
- Partnered with Regulatory Operations to significantly reduce hedge reporting discrepancies between the firm and the OCC.
- Certified accuracy of LOPR data by creating tools for data validation and correction workflow automation. Migrated legacy system to new infrastructure, provided L3 daily batch support and was responsible for daily submission to OCC.
at this job