IT Network Engineer I
- Design and Implementation of video network system for Army application
- Identifying problems and then suggesting technical computer-based solutions.
- Conduct technical research for network upgrades with concerns to cost, time and compatibility with existing system.
- Update and maintain Cisco devices within lab and step sites.
- Satellite terminal operations and control with network support
- Support modem implementation, operations and application designs
- Currently holding an active DOD issued security clearance
at this job
IT Network Engineer III
- Oversee operations of Technology Desktop Support Team, responsible for configuring, programming, and installing CISCO switches and routers.
- Manage and configure medium and large-sized routed and switched networks, and provided assistance for telephones, printers, modems, computers, and all basic networking functions.
- Install, maintain and recover coaxial cables, repeaters, hubs, and tactical nodes, including Cat5, Cat6, and fiber optic network connections.
- Ensure timely and accurate resolution of problems by desktop support team.
- Install components required for successful operation for long-range wireless bridges, and encrypted spread spectrum adapters used in network transmissions.
- Support 1000+ PC user environment; oversee computer hardware and software upgrades.
- Manage work schedules to ensure on time project completion and highest degrees of quality.
- Assist maintenance project teams by developing and implementing common work processes and procedures; provide other management and administrative assistance as required.
- Liaise with senior management regarding project status and operational issues.
at this job
IT Network Engineer/systems Support Analyst
- Support Cisco routers, core switches, Layer 2 and 3 switches, Wireless APs, and firewalls (Cisco ASA series).
- Support application programs such as Microsoft Office, email clients, and all HIS (Health Information Systems), HMS, Dictaphone, CQI, Centricity.
- Support VMware vSphere environments including Virtual Servers and VMware View Workstations
- Support Citrix Presentation Servers and clients.
- Support Linux based servers: Applications include: spam filter, network monitoring, load balancing, MySQL database, and web content filtering.
- Network system back-ups and verification
- File Server backup and configuration
- Maintain Computer equipment at the hospital and remote offices
- Work with ISP negotiating SLA’s
- Negotiating parts from multiple vendors
at this job