Designed, developed and maintained a loyalty/rewards program for automobile dealerships across the US.
- Created and maintained company website and dealership rewards websites hosted on in-house web servers.
- Wrote software to capture, cleanse and maintain dealership data.
- Wrote software to install at dealerships that tracked customers, sales, services, rewards points and also cleansed an updated email and postal addresses.
- Designed marketing material.
- Setup and configured company network, computers and software.
- Wrote several customized programs that were used in-house to automate the processes of import/export data to websites and in-house databases, cleanse data, create databases, print customize loyalty/rewards cards, compile software for dealership local installations and created installation programs.
at this job
Responsible for infrastructure at HQ and five satellite offices, development and maintenance of custom Visual FoxPro database application (known as the KHS Distribution System), network infrastructure planning and implementation, regional sales-force automation, and IT operations.
- Supported up to 200 regionally separated users
- Implemented dedicated managed VPN solution between all KHS America subsidiaries, allowing centralized access to the KHS Distribution System using thin-client technology
- Provisioned and maintained dedicated web-hosting solution for multiple product websites
- Implemented and maintained open-source E-mail solution for all domestic KHS domains
- Regularly traveled to satellite offices for maintenance, upgrades, and training
- Coordinated migration from the KHS Distribution System to Microsoft AX solution
at this job