Senior Intelligence Research Specialist
- Create statistical reports relating to apprehensions, seizures and other Border Patrol data for internal and external sources such as the White House, US Congress and FBI.
- Incorporate advanced SQL techniques and code to optimize daily, weekly, and monthly requests which increased performance and improved productivity.
- Inspect and review data across all Border Patrol information systems to ensure accuracy and maintain data integrity.
- Work with team to translate business requirements into reports and comprehensive reporting solutions
- Successful in delivering Ad hoc and Rush requests with 100% accuracy and precision.
- Assist new employees on data analysis and the reporting process
at this job
Targeting Intelligence Research Specialist
- Assigned to a Targeting Cell, providing support to CENTCOM for Combined Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve focusing on the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
- Focused on tracking current and developing Islamic State networks and their offshoot affiliates.
- Acquired and compiled intelligence information from multiple intelligence disciplines to include OSINT, SIGINT, HUMINT and IMINT using a multitude of analytic tools such as MIDB, JTT, HOTR, M3, Palantir, and Google Earth to develop multiple targeting products in support of lethal and non-lethal targeting.
- Conduct quality control and accuracy for over 800 deliberate target nominations in the targeting Modern Integrated Database.
- Interfaced with United States Central Command and the Intelligence Community synchronizing the vetting of 637 target nominations for 26 target development cells.
- Updated and disseminated the Combined Joint Task Force Master Target List to the Combined Joint Area of Operations ensuring target development de-confliction for three Component Commands.
- Produce a daily Joint Targeting Coordination Book for the Intelligence Director and Deputy Commanding General for situational awareness of the environmental battle space in order to assist in making key decisions on strike/ no-strike targets.
at this job
Intelligence Research Specialist
- Remained on call 24/7 and worked primarily in an operations center environment.
- Identified potential global security threats to client personnel and operations at a domestic and international level.
- Compiled and disseminated risk alerts to senior security executives based on standard operating procedures.
- Extracted and maintained databases of raw data obtained through open sources.
- Monitored open a range of open source media and communications for potential threats to client personnel and assets.
- Monitored major client events and VIP travel plans for possible threats and disseminate findings as necessary.
- Utilized mapping software and geospatial tools to depict threats in proximity to client properties, assets and travelers.
- Regularly performed the duties of the Intelligence Analyst in addition to those of the Research Specialist.
at this job