Enterprise Integration Architect
Arbonne completely gutted their legacy environment and made unbelievable changes to their infrastructure, applications, support processes, and organizational structure in a short amount of time. During my short tenure we moved the production environment across the country from CA to VA, sunset in-house owned and managed hardware and transitioned to managed services and SaaS and PaaS models, began transitioning applications to the AWS cloud, re-platformed EBS from AIX-based to Solaris/SPARC-based and applied 193 application patches, replaced the legacy middleware IBM Message Broker with Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g developing and transitioning 43 interfaces, implemented B2B interfaces with resellers, launched our business into a new country (Poland), launched and integrated 2 mobile applications, changed banking institutions and changed credit card authorization providers, developed and deployed a tokenization solution that obfuscated credit card numbers reducing PCI scope, changed numerous business processes, implemented Business Objects and Oracle BAM dashboards for monitoring and business reporting, changed the application integration architecture from point-to-point to spoke-hub design using Oracle SOA Suite, to encourage following a service oriented architecture throughout all new application development, implemented Oracle Grid 12c, implemented Akamai content caching for improved website performance, implemented Oracle WebCenter Sites 11g for better control over site content, re-platformed the e-Commerce front end and back office engine from a Classic ASP and AIX/PickBasic solution to a Windows/CSharp COTS solution, upgraded the 4 warehouse operations systems, implemented numerous other third party applications and integrations, transitioned to using a 24/7 NOC support service including changing all of the processes associated with that, and all while supporting and keeping a 10 year old, problematic, and deprecated production system alive. Also participated in Gartner's Application Architecture, Development, and Integration summit in 2013.
- A total of SOA 11g 65 interfaces were developed and deployed gluing 39 discreet applications together making a system of systems, 12 BAM dashboards developed and made available to business users, a unified OSB and BPEL error handling framework, alerting and notification framework based of BAM messages, and implemented continuous integration in SOA 11g using Jenkins CI and SVN for automated and controlled deployments and code promotions. Interfaces were a mix of Managed File Transfer services, Pub/Sub services, real-time http web services, and scheduled batch jobs.
- Business experienced a 28% growth in revenue during my employment due in large to the operational and technology improvements made which improved the user shopping experience by increasing e-com site stability and reliability from 35% to 95% during peak business hours (from 92% to 99.8% monthly uptime).
- Authored extensive documentation detailing the environment including visual illustrations of the dataflow and integration patterns and architecture in Visio, training material for administrators, training material for developers, troubleshooting guides root cause analysis templates, Oracle AIM methodology documentation (TA.40s, MD.50s, MD.70s, MD.120s, and IP-14), and built an enterprise service registry.
at this job
Design and architect interoperability solutions for EHR and other healthcare software
- Meet with clients (clinical and administrative hospital staff) and other EHR and HIE vendors to determine solutions based on business needs and integration capabilities
- Architect solutions to meet internal and exceed external SLAs
- Design both clinical and data / integration workflows
- Serve as SME and technical expert for Integration, HIE, CCDA, and Meaningful Use
- Successfully certified on all Meaningful Use 2014 criteria with The Drummond Group
- CCDA / XDS.b
- Public Health Reporting Hub
at this job
Integration Architect / Sr. Integration Engineer
Worked as principal in defining the overall architecture and integration strategy of One Network platform using commercial and open source based technologies.
- Founded an internal Technology Review Board (TRB) to provide design recommendations for adoption of new methodologies, measuring software development risks and to meet customer requirements.
- Led all aspects of completing the integration projects, including identifying and managing cost, risk, schedule, and performance within a multi-iteration project life cycle.
- Managed cross functional team members from development, quality assurance, software configuration management and operational support, in total sizes of 4 to 10.
- Provided webMethods environment administrative and support services, which includes daily backup/recovery, system monitoring, installation and configurations, performance tuning.
- Architected open source technology based low cost Integration infrastructure to replace webMethods platform that resulted $3M cost savings to the organization.
- Developed several interfaces that integrate with external partner applications, such as legacy mainframes, Oracle and Manujistics. Data formats that are used in these integrations are: Flat Files, XML, EDI, SOAP, COBOL Copy Book.
- Devised and implemented flexible message transformation layer to achieve rapid client's interface development using XML and XSLT.
- Modeled several Transportation Management System (TMS) workflows using webMethods business process management (BPM) tools to establish end-to-end visibility
- Designed and implemented several integration interfaces between webMethods and external applications built on mainframe legacy systems, ERP (SAP, Oracle), Manugistics, Oracle Applications.
- Devised automated build and deployment plan, constructed build scripts using Ant, Cruise-Control, Shell, Perl to meet agile release schedule requirements.
at this job
Sr. Integration Architect
Currently working as Sr. Integration Architect with Citi ICG technology on analysis, design, construction, validation, and implementation of global financial integration solutions. ICG is the institutional finance processing arm of Citi, serving various corporate clients with financial products like Cash management, Trade and Treasury Solutions as well as Supply Chain finance.
- Conceptualized and successfully delivered a configuration driven, reusable advanced workflow framework to process multiple industry standard message types (EDI X12, EDIFACT, NACHA, SAP iDoc, ISO XML, SWIFT) enhancing the marketability for Citi's Supplier Finance product offerings.
- Successfully implemented and delivered SWIFT MT798 message type processing capability for Citi's Trade product processor, making Citi the first financial institution to offer that capability to its clients as well as a huge stepping stone for Citi towards its multibank capabilities.
- Successfully implemented multiple trade processing interfaces like (Insured Letter of Credit, Credit Earmarking/Verifications, Purchase Order processing, Real Time Payments and Consolidated Supplier Payments Processing), with emphasis on increasing the reusability of these interfaces.
- Instrumental in setting up the Integration Competency Center to strategize future direction for design and development of reusable integration services as well as plan enhancement and expansion of the current shared technology environment.
at this job
Working within the Program Management Organization (PMO), I had responsibility for ensuring the supportability of a defined solution on Global IT outsourcing opportunities in excess of $25 Million total contract value. These solutions may include the management of WAN, LAN, IP Telephony, Security Components, Data Center Services; IT Services; third party partners and employee outsourcing.
- Assist in development of solution and winning strategy that drove 3 wins in the global enterprise sector
- Ensure contractual compliance for the service in the required region/country
- Create Statements of Work (SOW) and proposal responses that allowed us to move to the next phase of the sales process
- Model operational process flows against customer requirements to ensure the appropriate support organization can be crafted upon assignment of the business
- Ensure global tax liabilities have been addressed as per global requirements to minimize corporate exposure
at this job
Enterprise Integration Architect
- Created current and future state integration reference architectures
- Evaluated and recommended integration strategies for ESB, cloud-based integration, ETL and EDI
- Created a three year plan for ESB deployment including financial and operating models
- Operated a blog to educate and to create a community
- Consulted with development teams providing direction on integration designs
- Implemented an enterprise architecture meta model, modeling tool and process
at this job
Sr. Integration Architect Consultant
Developed deployment strategy and plans for projects implementing 5 to 15 solutions in a single phase
- Oversaw process re-engineering across venues and assured streamlined integration
- Controlled installation process for all new code, database modifications, and testing plans
- Owned solution integration across venues on the project
at this job
Integration Architect - Clinical Systems Integration
- Integration architect for a large hospital implementation of Epic inpatient clinical and financial modules.
- Extensive use of the Sun/SeeBeyond Java CAPS 5.1.3 along with Epic Bridges using a standard implementation architecture and set of development standards developed for client use.
- Designed, developed, tested and implemented many of the interfaces in this implementation of over 150 interface connections.
- Used Epic Bridges to monitor, validate, search, resend, and edit interface messages.
- Used Epic to admit, order, and result on patients in test environment to facilitate integrated interface testing.
at this job
Sr. Soa/esb Integration Architect/analyst
Responsible for Blueprint design creation, Scope statement and Interface specifications for various HR/Finance functionality. Liasoned with Global teams spread across several countries(India, Brazil, Romania and China). Defined SOA/EAI Strategy to address the outsourced Human Resource for various Fortune 100 clients. The goal was towards a SOA oriented based architecture involving common, re-usable and global business models. Includes: Business requirements evaluation, system architecture, software architecture, product evaluation, resource estimation. Involved in the Architecture, which involved Technology/SOA Assessment, EAI Architecture, Standards, Design Patterns, [company name], Metadata Definition, Data Modelling and Business Process Workflow. Defined EAI (Oracle SOA Suite, FMW, SAP XI, SeeBeyond, TIBCO, Oracle BPEL) Strategy to address the initiative towards the common, re-usable and global business models. Includes: providing senior technical leadership, architectural vision, conceptualizing functional requirements, architectural approaches, Integration methodology and application and infrastructure design guidance to deliver high-quality and timely solutions and services that continuously meet business needs.
- Defined the SOA/EAI strategy for the client's Global Implementation. Established ICC. Determined the Convergence Strategy for the Bill of IT Project. This project determined the convergence of the various Applications and the associated functions across PIO's and CIO's towards the global defined standards. Worked on Oracle SOA 11g FMW/OSB, Oracle 11g BPEL, Oracle BAM.
- Estimated impact and load to infrastructure, core back end applications and services. Kept current with leading architecture frameworks(A3), processes, models, tools & solutions. Investigated technology trends and recommends technologies that are a fit within client's architecture. Worked closely & collaborated with Enterprise Architecture & Applications Architecture team members to define architecture process, standards & guiding principles to promote reusability, scalability, performance, and security. Worked on ESB/JMS.
- Defined system integrations using the Oracle E-Business Fusion family(FMW) of SOA oriented data. Integration middleware, including experience with the Integration Service Bus component. Developed Data Migration/Conversion/Cleansing strategy to various releases involving varied systems. Design the Oracle Service Bus (OSB) Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) tier. AAA Rules were used for Enterprise Service Bus(ESB).
- Worked on the Leverage team concept and the SOW. Developed the Project plan for the Infrastructure transition from Phoenix to EDS. the client staff; Liaison with vendors(Application/System); Manage Infrastructure/Operational Responsibilities; Involved in the Security and Identity Management. Responsible for On-Shore/Off-Shore dev. Reduced the Support cost for client. Work with SOA development team to implement SOA components like Repository and Universal Description Discovery and Integration registry to manage web services. Expert in SOA Architectural Concepts and Design principals.
- Ensured Energy client's EA/EAI Architecture is geared towards re-usable, increased ROI, and SOA implementation. Technical documentation is kept up to date (Architecture / Integration diagrams and documentation). Responsible for SOA Roadmap and strategy along with Portfolio Mgmt, Governance, ARA, CRA etc. Responsible for assuring standards consistency across all Domains and Portfolios. Conducted comprehensive design reviews with developers to ensure architecture consistency, compliance with current standards and compatibility with existing online platform tools and services. Ensured all capabilities delivered align with original business objectives, application service levels, IT strategies, and design intent. Ensured Integration strategies are developed, delivered, and maintained within EA. Influenced development teams to design and build quality applications using standard patterns, architectures, and best practices. Involved in SOA ROI Estimation, SLAs, Design Patterns, Service Methodology and Maturity Model etc.
- Supplied assistance in Level 3 (advanced) support in partnership with Online technical leads and other service delivery roles when requested. Defined proactive activities required for optimization of stability and performance of end-to-end architecture. Demonstrated strong partnership with other Service Delivery architecture team members to ensure proactive and insightful design and technology decisions within the project life cycle. Reviewed the test cases for SIT, CIT and UAT, to ensure the alignment towards IT standards.
- Initiated towards common, strategic HR business process enterprises. Managed PMO functions including dashboard reporting, project portfolio management, resource management, project change control, and ERP cost management. Familiarity with Capability Maturity Model (CMMi) and Six Sigma, Reduced TOC, Increased ROI. Worked on SOA Architecture, in a Weblogic Suite 11g environment.
at this job
Senior Oracle Integration Architect Consultant
As 1 of 7 data architects, enhanced the Boeing Repository for Integrated Data Gathering and Exchange (BRIDGE) web-enabled application for the Boeing Commercial Aircraft Group (BCAG) by receiving data feeds from Product Data Manager (Metaphase PDM 3.2 software) via a new Decision Support System (Publish/Subscribe) API and integrating it with legacy Engineering Bill of Material (EBOM) data from multiple sources. Integrated Geometry data
- Applied Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) using DoDAF framework, ReSTful Web services, using secured HTTPS, SSO.
- Enhanced data infrastructure by using Model Driven Architecture (MDA): business objects, Conceptual Object Models (IDEF1X), Functional Object Models, Logical Data Models, Functional Data Models, and Class Diagrams.
- Cleansed data through detailed data analysis of numerous sources, by developing and validating data transformation rules.
- Enhanced customer satisfaction by acquiring Define-and-Control-Airplane-Configuration (DCAC) EBOM data from PDM, and Pre-DCAC EBOM data from multiple sources; and by providing an integrated view of part-based and drawing-based perspectives of data from a single query system, and presenting it (where possible) as a single, integrated bill-of-material.
- Optimized daily transactions and operational queries by providing intra-organizational client tools and BRIDGE-client end-users with a highly flexible and responsive query capability that supports the operational bill-of-material inquiry needs for customer services, design engineering, spares engineering, Engineering Data Control (EDC), manufacturing, and others.
- Supported the operational query needs of multiple and diverse business units by providing a highly flexible and responsive query capability and interface to other external systems.
- Managed peripheral services by providing a data feed from BRIDGE to Continental Data Graphics (CDG) - a wholly owned subsidiary of The Boeing Company that produces the illustrated parts catalog for Boeing.
at this job