Hyperion Essbase 9.x, Hyperion Planning 9.x, MS Access, Control-M, DRM, Workspace 9.x, Shared Services 9.x
- Led the Hyperion team tasked with testing and validation of DRM dimension file generation for 7 Hyperion Planning/Essbase applications
- Optimized existing and created new MaxL calc scripts to improve performance time
- Built and updated batch jobs and MaxL scripts run in Control-M scheduler to automate multiple Hyperion applications
- Harnessed relational database structures to speed up data manipulation and analysis
at this job
Built Essbase database, performed data loading of financial data and utilized calculation scripts to properly update information.
- Developed & Maintained BSO Cubes.
- Created rules files for dynamic outline build.
- Worked on SQL server to Map databases and constructed Data Mart.
- Modified and maintained Hyperion Essbase applications and databases to incorporate new business requirements.
- Developed and employed calculation scripts.
- Utilized Excel Spreadsheet Add-in and SQL server reporting tools to help meet the reporting needs of business and management.
- Performed the analysis necessary to design and architect solutions that meet identified client requirements.
- Worked closely with client management and users to define requirements and project scope.
- Managed the use of time and other resources to complete projects
at this job
Sr. Hyperion Consultant
- Involved in fast paced knowledge transition to handle critical requests during incumbent resource absence.
- Had a quick understanding on Belk Hyperion Landscape and supported the environment.
- Addressed user queries and resolved ticket requests with in defined SLA.
- Monitored critical loads and kept business customers informed about its status and completion.
- Work closely with business users to understand the Issues with the application and Interact with the upstream system teams to figure out the root cause and provide resolution.
at this job
- Oracle Hyperion Expert with 10+ Years of experience in advanced analytical software applications, Requirements Gathering, Design, Development, and Testing, Administration and Implementation of OLAP and Client/Server projects using industry accepted methodologies and procedures.
- Experience working as a Hyperion Consultant providing more flexibility to different business stake-holders about Hyperion suite of products along with other Business Intelligence modules.
- Extensive experience on different industries/domains such as manufacturing units (Oil & Gas, Semi-conductors etc..), products & services, IT Consulting, Investment/Regular Banking, Retail, Health Care.
- Worked on implementing Cognos Command Center - pilot project to highlight the tool functionalities with the key business stake-holders. Involved in getting requirements and focused on implementing those within the tool.
- Worked on implementing Public Sector Budgeting & Planning to provide the tool capabilities with the integration of different source systems, budget calculation and write back to different source systems using Hyperion Planning. Provided a solution for the government sector client for one of the Oracle projects.
- Having subsequent Experience as a Hyperion Technical/Functional Consultant in managing a team of onsite/offshore model and work closely with multiple teams, developers and users.
- Good experience in full lifecycle implementations and extensive experience in support/Maintenance of production environments.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in a work/project environment. Excellent communication skills with proficient expression, transmission and interpretation of knowledge and ideas.
Hyperion Consultant - Contract
- Redesign/Development of HFM Applications
- Create/Maintain/Administration Essbase, & Planning Application
- Create/Maintain/Administration Planning forms & business rules
- Create/Maintain/Administration Essbase Cubes, load rules, & calc scripts
- Create/Maintain/Administration of Hyperion Financial Reporting
- Creating applications in HFM & FDM
- Server Maintenance for Development, QA & Production Environments.
- Installation of Hyperion Planning, Essbase, HBR, Reports, Analyzer, HAL & license server for new production environment.
at this job