Human Resources Executive
- Seventeen years of Human Services experience in Mortuary Affairs, Hotel, Restaurant and Fitness Management.
- Established the squadron Combined Federal Campaign annual fundraising program and expanded corporate involvement through advertising and increased contributions 15%.
- Coordinated with local Anchorage financial and counseling agencies to assist military families in bereavement planning, funeral service assistance and follow-up family evaluation.
- Accountant for 12 Food Service Accounts each worth $100 thousand.
- Coordinated and Reviewed Air Mobility Command Plans and Policies for the Force Support portion of deployment operations for 12 geographically separated bases and 30 thousand personnel.
- Budget analyst for the largest Entertainment Non Appropriated Funds Operation in the Middle East Region, worth $1.2 million.
- Managed a $50 million program overseeing two Fitness Facilities and supervised a 37-member military and civilian staff which was continuously awarded the highest ratings for superior performance.
- Graduated from Bluewater University Customer Service Training Program.
- Operates at the expert level in Microsoft (MS) Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint.
at this job
Human Resources Executive Director
As a staff officer I advised the Commander Army Reserves and the Vice Chief Staff of the Army on Human Resource and Personnel Management programs
- Created regulatory policy for Army Reserve Warrant Officers that affected over 3200 personnel
- Regularly required to read/interpret legal and regulatory documents
- Administered a realignment program to assign and place warrant officers properly in Army Reserve units worldwide
- Maintained quality controls of personnel management data systems
- Analyzed and administered compensation and finance packages for all military personnel
- Coordinated work assignments, evaluated performance and disciplined a detachment of 50 Soldiers
- Counselled employees on all benefit packages
- As a qualified instructor, I did develop and implement an effective training program for Human Resources and Personnel Management
at this job
Human Resources Executive Assistant
Provided support to the regional head of talent management; head of people excellence and VP of Human Resources. Managed calendar in Outlook by scheduling meetings and conference calls across multiple time zones, partnering effectively and professionally with EA peers internally and externally; handle shifting priorities appropriately. Reserved meeting space, multimedia, catering; arrange and coordinate occasional offsite meetings. Processed invoices in SAP (Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing) accurately and timely. Handled phone with heavy call volume with knowledge of how to navigate internally; transferred to appropriate individuals. Made travel arrangements including domestic and international travel in accordance with company travel policy. Prepared expense reports accurately and timely in accordance with company procurement guidelines using Concur Expense Management System. Assisted with ad-hoc projects as needed, such as printing requests, consolidation of information, etc.
- Prepared job requisition details forms for job posting to AIG career websites.
- Acted as liaison with Talent Acquisition to schedule interviews; reviewed candidates resume before forwarding to talent management team.
- Collaborated with 20+ employees to schedule conference calls and events with 0 errors.
- Communicated with HR Generalist to prepare offer letters.
- Worked with on-boarding team to on-board new hires; ensuring employee had all necessary tools to be effective in role.
- Entered and updated employee data into HRIS System.
- Created Administrative Manual to be used by Executive Assistants.
at this job
Human Resources Executive Assistant/paralegal
- Utilizes Infor ATS, Monster, Careerbuilder, Snag-a-job, Linkedin, and various other sources to attract and hire new talent
- Assists in pre-qualifying resumes, completing phone screens, interviewing candidates, and working with hiring managers to source talent responsibly
- Conducts orientation for new hires at the corporate office and assists in the completion of payroll, benefits and general new
- Uses extensive HRIS knowledge and experience in creating, tracking, and running extensive employee reports, as well as time management, payroll management, benefits, and various other tasks within the system
- Client Project Manager on joint venture with CareerBuilder.com that included extensive Talent Acquisition initiative
- Manages the entire Human Resources Department office including supply ordering and budgeting, administering discount
- Provides administrative support on legal issues including employee grievances, customer matters, and vendor negotiations
- Serves our community through philanthropic efforts while helping engage employees in participating on our behalf, including Employee Appreciation Committee Chair, Junior Achievement Representative, and United Way Campaign Coordinator
at this job