Hr Project Manager
Led major HR processes improvements to achieve strategic objectives. Directed international HR processes to support product distribution through Canada's #1 mattress retailer. Supported UK, Germany & Norway expansion.
- Headed $550,000 Oracle eRecruitment Applicant Tracking System implementation project consolidating 14 recruiting processes, reducing agency fees, and improving efficiency for $537,000 projected saving.
- Saved $150,000 by creating web-based Employee Manual and update strategy, eliminating 3-ring binders.
- Reduced HR paperwork 25% with Oracle Self Service employee portal implementation.
- Reduced paycheck errors 51% by creating new hire paperwork process & documents for field employees.
Senior HR Project Manager
Collaborated with HR stakeholders to analyze needs and to develop solutions for projects, programs and events for training and HR.
- Led the design and roll out of the corporate mentoring program for 250+ global employees; developed processes and templates to improve the cycle roll out.
- Successfully navigated an evolving and ever-changing environment with few standard processes or tools; developed standardized work processes that improved efficiency and quality.
- Helped meet corporate Diversity and Inclusion goals by managing the design and roll out of a successful diversity and inclusion week with activities for global employees.
- Led the update, maintenance, and delivery (ILT and VILT) of new the hire orientation program to over 300 global employees.
- Improved efficiency by developing and rolling out a successful quarterly dashboard, cross-referencing department activities with corporate goals.
HR Project Manager
Hired to improve development program training curricula, processes, and communications to increase employee engagement and decrease expenses.
- Developed a performance feedback tool which resulted in a simplified and consistent process to collect, store, and report performance data for 11 development programs.
- Managed, planned, and executed eight week-long, training sessions for 40 associates which produced highly engaged individuals and realized considerable cost savings.
- Created assessments for the redesigned orientation sessions, which identified areas of improvement for future sessions and increased participant satisfaction.
- Led a team of development program associates to create an action plan, which the management team implemented to increase associate engagement across the program.
- Enhanced a touch-base document that included goals, achievements, and areas of opportunity which greatly improved communication and engagement among the associates, program managers, and business managers.
- Collaborated with program managers to gather and organize retention, diversity, performance, and engagement data for their specific program, which resulted in presenting the areas of success and recommended improvements for each program.
HR Project Manager
Developed Financial Services New Associate Orientation by conducting needs analysis for new associates and creating a proposal for Senior Leadership, resulting in implementation aligned with corporate New Employee Orientation.
- Led Customer Service Week (week-long coordinated recognition events for customer facing employees) initiative across multiple U.S. locations.
- Managed Community Service initiative with over 300 volunteers and 7 non-profit organizations.
- Managed Campus Recruiting Event, " College Welcome Weekend", resulting in over 80% attendee offer acceptance rate which included Executive speakers, networking and social events, and all logistics.
- Conducted monthly people data analysis utilizing Workforce Dashboard PeopleSoft interface.
- Supported Performance Management Processes by conducting gap analyses and communicating to organizational leaders.
at this job
HR Project Manager
Managed all Human Resource projects working with cross functional teams to design, develop, test and implement new applications and processes. All HR projects had enterprise-wide impact.
- Managed project to develop company's first web-based automated time sheets and in-house developed automated open enrollment application.
- Developed training material for any new systems or process implemented and conducted training sessions.
- Conducted feasibility study of establishing a call tracking system in HR and made recommendation to move forward.
- Developed and executed test plans for new software/programs to ensure working properly and customer needs were met.
- Spearheaded pension fund clean-up project to ensure bank was in-line with published guidelines for distribution.
- Analyzed effectiveness of HR procedures, developed enhancements and implemented changes to ensure ongoing improvement of processes.
Global HR Project Manager
Provided project management expertise to HR payroll and benefit initiatives; led technical upgrades and system integrations for payroll time systems using hybrid life-cycle project methodologies.
- Streamlined and synchronized payroll by adding transformational capabilities in time administration and reporting
- Drove technical upgrade and SAP integration implementations for Kronos time tracking systems to deliver enhanced systems processing
- Built cross-divisional relationships to establish governance, facilitate decision-making and manage risks
- Established common business practices around risk management and issue tracking which resulted in improved team efficiency in problem resolution
- Stepped up capability to the business by enabling innovative vendor access functionality for SharePoint status reporting
- Led deployment of Voltage email encryption security to over 800 computers which enabled electronic correspondence privacy protections for HR personnel.
HR Project Manager
Managed various high level HR projects for a cybersecurity software development company, a Boeing subsidiary.
- Sourced & selected a new background check vendor that resulted in savings of over 30%.
- Created, designed and managed 90 day onboarding process for new employees, interns & rotation employees.
- Managed HRIS, spearheaded RFP & RFQ process for new HRIS/ATS partners to optimize business processes.
- Revised and updated employee handbook. Rolled out new employee handbook training and compliance.
- Involved in performance management cycles and engaged employees and management on process & policy.
- Managed summer internship program; successfully applied for and received work visas for foreign students.
HR Project Manager/ Health and Welfare Consultant
Plan and manage HR services projects for the second largest not-for-profit health system in the United States, with $12.8B revenue. Partner with key stakeholders to determine business requirements and project plan tasks, culture changes, communication and training needs. Collaborate with management to define and align resources with strategic objectives.
- Created system-wide project management toolkit to standardize initiative methodology.
- Guided development of streamlined leave administration process for multiple locations.
- Identified potential cost reductions by developing a system-wide reporting package on claim trends.
- Participated in the design of medical plans that complied with health care reform, reduced benefit costs and aligned plan design across the organization.
- Led the "Population Health" pilot program that successfully managed medical conditions, cut claim costs and was implemented in other hospitals in the system.
- Achieved significant cost savings by reducing benefit plan options from 35 to 22.
Executive Assistant / HR Project Manager
Provided H.R. support to the Senior Vice President of global Nacelles factories and Supply Chain Management.
- Coordinated projects, gathered and consolidates data, and managed and tracked internal reporting.
- Worked as a strategic purchaser for Global Supply Chain Management from Feb 2012 to Sep 2012.
- Spearheaded the creation of a competency assessment tool designed to coach and improve performance of Factory Managers.
- Reduced Group Travel Expense by 40% from €18 million to €11million annually.
HR Project Manager, Human Resources
- Created and supervised the leave of absence, disability and return to work process in accordance to FMLA and state regulations. Cost savings totaling over $60,000 monthly.
- Investigated labor issues and executed disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Planned and administered health, 403(b) and other voluntary benefits for 3,500 employees.
- Managed annual benefits open enrollment and coordinated benefits and wellness fair, increasing employee participation by 35% through communication initiatives.
- Maintained knowledge of existing and proposed federal and state labor laws, and adherence to contractual agreements.
- Monitored ADP COBRA administration and ensured compliance with applicable laws.
at this job