HR Associate II (project Coordinator)
- Collaborate with Management team on prioritizing a wide variety of HR initiatives while ensuring deadlines are met
- Coordinate a variety of projects across Human Resources to ensure effective project management practices and tools were leveraged as a support structure for company initiatives
- Manage the development, deployment and maintenance of experience design standards for service related programs
- Align and coordinate the integration of procedures, process documentation, education materials and tools that support a simplified internal program, process administration and an enhanced end user experience
at this job
Volunteer HR Associate
- Leads the successful placement of candidates into qualifying positions
- Reviews and edits resumes, LinkedIn profiles, and cover letters to conform to a standard template
- Researches and documents relevant job opportunities for candidates
- Monitors job boards and social media for relevant job openings
- Provides career counseling
- Follow-up with employers on behalf of candidates
- Assists in other HR projects as assigned
at this job
HR Associate III
- Participating in the recruiting process to fill multiple open salaried and hourly positions. Including contacting potential candidates sourcing their resumes from data bases, attending career fairs and partnering with the VA medical center of Coatesville to post open positions as an outreach to Veterans. Serving as a point of contact for candidates throughout the interview process and conducting orientation and onboarding.
- Participating in annual review training as well as assisting in ensuring supervisors are on track with the process and assisting them with employee file reviews.
- Coordinated JI training as part of the commitment to reintroduce TWI into the Downingtown Plant. Partnered with other team members to drive the initiative and gain the commitment of the production supervisors as well as get their feedback and selections for our trainers.
- Assisting with employee relations issues including interviewing employees regarding confidential matters as well as acting as a point of contact in the absence of the HR Manager to attend to employee concerns in a timely fashion. Counseling employees on attendance and GMP issues.
- Actively contributing to a safe work environment by maintaining the plant JSO program.
- Assisting employees with benefit questions as well as assisting in communicating the changes to the benefits that took place in 2016 by conducting make up sessions of the benefit presentation.
- Representing the organization at UE hearings.
at this job