Hotel Steward Resume Samples
Hotel Stewards work in hotel kitchens where they make sure guest requirements are fulfilled. Typical work activities listed on Hotel Steward resume samples are polishing silverware, stocking tables with napkins, preparing sugar and salt shakers, ensuring that orders are delivered in due time, preparing coffee, and assisting waiters with special customer requests. The most successful example resumes for Hotel Stewards emphasize serving skills, basic food preparation expertise, time management, dexterity, proactivity and teamwork. No formal education is required for this entry-level job, and most candidates hold a high school diploma.
For more information on what it takes to be a Hotel Steward, check out our complete Hotel Steward Job Description.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Hotel Steward/kitchen Maintenance
- Maintained kitchen equipment
- Covered shifts for cooks and prep cooks as needed
- Performed dishwashing and nightly deep cleaning of kitchen
- Performed nightly deep cleaning of common areas of resort
- Prepare conference rooms for scheduled events
- Move supplies and equipment from storage to work areas.
- Keep restaurant equipment and utensils clean and orderly.
- Help dining room staff remove food from plates and place in the dishwasher.
Republic of Armenia Hotel steward
- Inspects the workmanship in the work areas
- Check inventory
- Assure cleanliness
- General repairs
- Manage subordinate
- Clean roofs from snow
- Melt ice on the air conditioner
- Repair the any thing which have been spoiled and broken (wall, sockets And So Gave)
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!