Help Desk Support Resume Samples - Page 3
Help Desk Support staff are responsible for offering technical assistance to customers on the phone or via email. Besides maintaining computer systems and running diagnosis programs, they also need to answer to inquiries, give instructions and follow up with customers. Based on our resume examples, the ideal candidate should have advanced computer skills, communicate efficiently, be customer service oriented and demonstrate patience and courtesy when speaking to customers. A degree in IT or computer science is common experience in Help Desk Support resumes.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Help Desk Support Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Administrative Assistant/it Help Desk Support
- Performed various administrative duties including filling, answering multiple lines, and billing.
- Performed routine office and clerical support tasks according to well established procedures.
- Effectively managed multiple calendars, schedules, and book travel arrangements.
- Provided a variety of high level administrative functions to support SR VP's that require polished and professional manner, discretion, and independent judgment.
- Desktop support including virus/malware removal, troubleshooting, configuration, and repair.
- Help manage hardware and software support agreements.
Computer & Networking Technology
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!