Funeral Attendant Resume Samples - Page 2
Funeral Attendants provide support to the family of the deceased by completing the following tasks: dressing and cosmeticizing the body of the deceased person, embalming corpses, greeting people at the funeral home, transporting the deceased to the funeral home, handling caskets, and comforting family members. Those interested in a Funeral Attendant position should be able to demonstrate the following abilities throughout their resumes: knowledge of funeral services, empathy, being able to face distressful situations, customer service orientation, problem-solving abilities, and attention to details. Successful example resumes mention a high school diploma and the completion of a funeral services apprenticeship.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Performed a variety of tasks during funerals to assist funeral directors and to ensure that services run smoothly and as planned.
- Greeted people at the funeral home.
- Offered assistance to mourners as they exited limousines.
- Closed caskets at appropriate point in services.
- Directed or escorted mourners to parlors or chapels in which wakes or funerals are being held.
- Placed caskets in parlors or chapels prior to wakes or funerals.
- Cleaned funeral vehicles, such as cars or hearses, after funeral processions.
- Carried flowers to hearses or limousines for transportation to places of interment.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!