Front Office Administrator/scheduling Coordinator
- Write, Create, Edit, and release medical information from doctor to patient
- Communication link between the doctor, staff, and patients verbally and written
- Ensures the office runs smoothly in regards to office equipment and regular tasks, patient experience, etc.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing mail and communication
- Successful in handling all administrative tasks
- Schedules doctor production and hygienist appointments
- Manages the contracted doctor's schedule so as to maximize doctor time
- Assist in website management and social media pages
at this job
Payroll/front Office Administrator
- Greet all clients of [company name] and visitors to Stone Circle Complex
- Handled all incoming mail and phone calls to front office
- Operated and maintained office equipment including fax machines, scanners, personal computers, operating multi-line telephones, printers and postage machines.
- Maintained inventory of office supplies
- Payroll for multiple businesses
- Type 50 wpm
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Create bank deposits, including transporting to local banks.
- Maintaining all client files, updating as life changes occur.
at this job
Front Office Administrator
- Front desk duties include timely check-in and check-out, collection of copays and patient balances, assessment of fees for cash paying patients, and scheduling return appointments upon check-out.
- On Surgery days, I was responsible for organizing our schedule on a given template, assembling consent forms appropriate to each procedure and facilitating the consenting process at check in which included acquiring the appropriate signatures, endorsing the witness portion, collecting payment for the procedure, and administering Xanax if desired by the patient.
- Facilitate end-of-day procedures including copying and organizing superbills for billing department, balancing and closing out daily batch from NextGen, and completing payment log.
- Filled in for the front desk administrator at our second location in Santa Monica when needed.
- Occasionally facilitated outside events which included assembly of booth and acquiring leads for potential patients.
- Handle front desk duties for an extremely busy, multi-practitioner practice.
- Answer phones, schedule appointments, ensure timely check-ins and check-outs, insurance verification, determine eligibility for and registering of patients in government financial assistance programs, calculate discounts for self-paying patients,
- Facilitate end-of-day procedures including patient encounter billing, scanning outside records and important consent forms, balancing and closing out daily batch
- Medical Record duties including coordination and management of daily and monthly reports to ensure accuracy of data, ensure that the most current patient information is in our database, and work with our billing department to fix any billing errors that may arise to maintain timely reimbursements from insurance companies.
at this job