Freelance Writer Resume Samples - Page 2
Freelance Writers develop original content for business publications and websites. Common duties listed on a Freelance Writer resume include performing research, finding interesting and relevant facts, embedding links into text, communicating with clients, finding new jobs, and improving their portfolio. The ideal candidate should demonstrate excellent writing skills, communication abilities, networking, computer competencies, and time management. Typical resume samples make display of a degree in English or communication, although many clients select candidates by portfolio and work experience rather than formal studies.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Freelance Writer Cover Letter.
Freelance Writer and Coach
- Write articles for sources such as Glamour.com, Bustle, xoJane, etc.
- Author books about relationships, self-love, and healing
- Coach women who are going through tough breakups and need support in order to move forward
- Technical Writing
- Medical Writing
- Writing Online Content
- Weekly Blog Articles
- WordPress Experience
- SEO Writing
Medical Billing And Coding
Author, Editor, Freelance Writer
- Content Writing
- Manuscript Writing, Review & General Editing
- Press Releases
- Script Writing (TV & Movie)
- Social Network Monitoring
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!