Forecasting Analyst Resume Samples - Page 2
Forecasting Analysts are in charge with analyzing market trends to make predictions for business purposes. A well-written example resume for Forecasting Analyst should mention duties like writing and delivering reports, conducting research, helping with decision-making, updating their methodologies, and taking part to educational opportunities to update job knowledge. Successful resumes highlight skills such as analytical thinking, business acumen, effective communication, presentation abilities, computer proficiency, and networking. Eligible candidates hold at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Workforce Planning - Forecasting Analyst - Direct Report Is Chris Monzon
- Annual, Monthly, Daily and interval forecast of daily volume, and AHT forecasts and staffing requirements for four phone queues as well as Web Chat while performing FTE analysis for budget planning
- Track Performance of each queue to maintain history for future planning
- Plan annual shift bids and created schedules for assigned queues by creating multiple options
- Holiday forecasts and special holiday planning to ensure we have coverage for special hours of operation changes
- EWFM/Aspect maintenance of IDP's to show future performance
- Generate reports utilizing Genesys for directors on past performance, and provide a plan for future performance
- Weekly Overtime, flexing planning to fill staffing gaps
- Daily reforecasts as necessary
- Monitor daily service levels and reach out for drivers that may be causing low performance
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!