Floor Supervisor Resume Samples - Page 4
Floor Supervisors are usually employed by hotels and are responsible for keeping hotel premises clean and organized, supervising housekeeping activity, coordinating room attendants, ensuring guest satisfaction and solving complaints. Other duties are inspecting guestrooms, responding to special guest requests and handling lost and found items. Typical Floor Supervisors resumes emphasize leadership, organization, communication abilities, customer service orientation, and attention to details. A degree in hotel or hospitality management is common experience in Floor Supervisor example resumes.
For more information on what it takes to be a Floor Supervisor, check out our complete Floor Supervisor Job Description.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Balance currency, including cash and checks.
- Guarantees Customer Satisfaction
- Make sure employees are complying with their job duties and policies.
- Counts safes, makes loans, and deposits.
- Handles the daily operations of the store
- Assists and engages with customers to achieve maximum sales
- Delivers feedback to employees by training and coaching
- Sets up marketing and sales promotions
- Hired as a sales associate, promoted to stock supervisor a few months later, and then promoted to floor supervisor a year later
- Works all inventories (2/year), and ran an inventory when store manager was out of town
- Opens and closes store, and balances registers at the end of day
- Helps with making schedules, approving payroll, and hiring employees
- Has helped other stores in district with stockroom and sales floor management and corporate visits
- Helps with loss prevention and reducing shrink numbers
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!