Finance Clerk Resume Samples
Finance Clerks collaborate closely with Finance Executives and are responsible for a variety of tasks, such as making basic calculations and analysis, implementing procedures, updating records and preparing documentation. They may also need to produce monthly financial reports. The most successful sample resumes showcase expertise in the financial field, accuracy, the ability to meet deadlines, computer literacy, attention to details, and communication skills. A Bachelor's Degree in finance or accounting is common experience in Finance Clerk resumes.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Finance Clerk Cover Letter.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
- Processed Accounts Payable checks for mailing and distribution.
- Efficiently mailed checks and the remittance advice if needed.
- Processed incoming mail and distributed to staff on a daily basis.
- Answered multi line phone calls and routed in a professional manner.
- Filed processed documents and made copies of requested documentation.
- Filed alpha and numeric documents.
- Monitored and ordered office supplies as needed.
- Collecting weekly church offerings and filling out church deposit slips.
- Passing out weekly payroll checks.
- Keeping records of what members pay and sending out monthly statements.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!