Fashion Editor Resume Samples - Page 5
Fashion Editors oversee the creation of fashion-related content for media outlets like magazines, television shows, or websites. Skills incorporated into example resumes of Fashion Editors include consulting marquee clients on product and branding strategies, and writing trend reports, blogs, and features that cover new products and trends in the fashion and style industry. Applicants should be able to list a bachelor of arts degree in the field of journalism, fashion design or merchandising on their resumes, as well as previous internship experience at a fashion publication.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Fashion Editor Intern
creating look books for the monthly style editorials
- handling trend forecasting for both menswear and womenswear segments
- handling the tasks of developing fashion content including trend stories for fashion editorials
- responsible for assisting fashion editor in selecting appropriate couture designs for celebrity
Co-founder & Fashion Editor
- Produce fashion editorial spreads catering to trend-conscious demographic
- Curate fashion content, edit fashion copy, & manage team of contributors
- Write & produce original fashion copy for syndication
English (creative Writing) & Anthropology (ethnographic Film)
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!