Facilities Director Resume Samples - Page 2
Facilities Directors are responsible for implementing good business practices and ensuring an optimal working environment. Essential duties listed on a Facilities Director resume sample are coordinating employees and contractors, detecting new business opportunities, preventing disruptions in activities, implementing safety standards, and allocating resources. Those looking to work as Facility Directors should be able to demonstrate throughout their resumes business management skills, strategic planning, analytical thinking, leadership, teamwork, and business acumen. Eligible candidates come from various educational backgrounds and are trained in business administration.
For more information on what it takes to be a Facilities Director, check out our complete Facilities Director Job Description.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Directed facilities departments consisting of > 1.1 M square feet of space within Custodial and Grounds services resulting in lower labor costs and efficiency savings
- Coordinated fleet vehicle maintenance on 16 vehicles
- Successfully managed budgets within area/region of responsibility
- Managed work order requests with School Dude (CMMS)
- Performed project management updates to senior staff
- Approved payroll (kronos)and warehouse supplies at or below projected levels
- Conducted safety training sessions in OSHA chemical handling and industry work practices
- Supervised work performance on 4 facility/project managers
Business Administration / Construction Management
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!