Er Tech Resume Samples - Page 2
ER Techs work in emergency rooms where they assist doctors with treating patients. Common duties described in ER Tech resume examples are collecting samples for lab analysis, gathering patient information, monitoring EKGs and heart rhythm, treating wounds and assisting doctors and nurses during procedures. Critical ER Tech skills are strong communication skills, the ability to prioritize and make decisions, working under pressure and in hazardous conditions and medical training. Based on our resume samples, candidates should have an associate's degree in emergency medical technology.
For more information on what it takes to be a Er Tech, check out our complete ER Tech Job Description.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample ER Tech Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
ER Tech / PRN Floater
- In charge of ER registration, checking and recording vitals, and collecting payments at time of discharge
- Entering doctors and nurses notes into a computer database in a n orderly and timely manner
- Responsible for sorting and filing multiple charts on a daily basis
- Answering phone calls from a multi line phone system
- Responsible for patient care in the Emergency Room
- Performed EKG'S for the Doctors
- BLS certified in the state of Texas
Emt-iv/er Tech/unit Secretary
Assisting nurses and ER Physicians with data entry and chart filing.
- Perform drawing of blood and inserting IVs.
- Arrange patient admissions and transfers.
- Assist in the conducting of EKGs.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!