Environmental Aide Resume Samples
Environmental Aides are usually employed by healthcare facilities and play a vital role in maintaining hospital safety. Duties listed on an Environmental Aide example resume are cleaning facilities, adhering to sanitation standards, sanitizing public areas, making sure cleaning supplies are sufficient, and disinfecting objects like door knobs, sinks, and handles. A well-written resume for this position should focus on skills such as cleaning expertise, infection control, time management, reporting, teamwork, and basic recordkeeping. Most Environmental Aides hold a high school diploma and receive on-the-job training.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Scrubbed, burnished, strip and applied finishing products (wax) to floors using floor scrubbing machine and low speed floor machines.
- Collected regulated and non-regulated medical waste from work assignment areas and deposit in designated pickup areas
- Thoroughly clean, and make up beds in patient rooms after patient
- Cleaning all areas of the hospital
- Respond to numerous volatile situations and use levelheaded and quick thinking to restore safety and security of patients and staff
- Help ensure quality care and monitoring of adult and children patients
- Washed laundry, Dry laundry and Fold Laundry
- Deliver Fresh Linen to all of the units
- Clean the laundry room daily
- Retrieve dirty linen to be washed
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!