Dog Groomer Resume Samples
Dog Groomers trim and style canine hair, maintaining a pleasant appearance of dog coats. Common duties of a Dog Groomer include washing and cutting fur, brushing dog coats, clipping nails, cleaning ears, styling fur, sanitizing equipment, and answering to client inquiries. Those looking to work as Dog Groomers should showcase in their resumes the ability to work with animals, grooming skills, good communication abilities, customer service orientation, and time management. Most resume samples make display of a high school diploma or the equivalent. Some employers may require licensure.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Dog Groomer Cover Letter.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
Inventory Clerk / Dog Groomer
- Stocking and Displaying Inventory
- Receiving Inventory and data entry
- Customer service & Scheduling
- Dog Groomer
- Managing Invoices
- Ordering Inventory and maintaining purchase orders
Provided excellent customer services
- Kept track of appointment
- Daily processing of payments (cash, checks)
- Groomed and bathed dogs
Dog Groomer Assistant
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Bathing dogs
- Assistance with lifting animals
- Cleaning the insides of cages and vacuuming the shop.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!