Office Administrator and Business Development Manager
Supported office activities to president and VP of company. Duties included fielding
telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating
spreadsheets and presentations, filing, recruiting and HR support.
- Provided front-end customer service to customers to ensure successful placement of orders to meet intended schedules
- Managed vendor relationships by communicating engineering needs and requirements to accurately procure parts and components.
- Issued Request for Proposals to multiple vendors to gather and negotiate pricing
- Responsible for discovering prospective clients via cold calling, customer referrals and trade shows networking.
- Identified accredited ISO registrar, implemented ISO9001:2008, wrote procedures,
at this job
Application Development Manager
Managed a staff of 10 to 15 application developers, project managers, system analysts, and business analysts while reporting to the Director of IT Services for the Sprint account.
- Motivated a team of remote, offshore, and offsite developers to deliver quality software often ahead of schedule and always within budget.
- Coordinated and planned a trouble management system conversion from PHP/PERL technology to .NET version 3.5.
- Managed the establishment of an electronic bonding trouble ticket process using Java and C# technology.
- Notable Accomplishments:
- Identified new opportunities and IT solutions
- Established a forecasting standard for project resource management.
at this job