Responsible for managing the design process from seasonal concept and trend, color palette, print and fabric development to final prototype through production.
- Led, inspired and actively participated in the conceptual development of women's private label Contemporary, Modern Classic, Leisure, Plus and Maternity product with integration of seasonal trends and business needs.
- Oversaw the design of related separates, dresses, cut & sew knits and woven tops for private label accounts including Target, Avon, NY & Co, and Macy's.
- Conducted global seasonal shopping and consumer research, analyzed runway shows and trend service information to identify new trends, silhouettes, fabrics, trims and embellishments.
- Created, merchandised and presented seasonal trend presentations that featured current trends, key looks, and color, fabric and print direction.
- Developed, implemented, monitored and adapted annual strategic business plans.
- Traveled to Asia to initiate fabric and trim research, sample development and help to build and train overseas teams.
- Developed and ensured adherence to seasonal time & action calendar.
- Increased department sales by 12% by using smarter design focus given current retail climate.
- Collaborated with Target on execution of Liberty of London, Calypso, and Missoni limited time offered collections.
- Recipient of Target's "Partner Award of Excellence" from 2007 to 2011.
at this job
Led environmental design across all sports categories.
- Drove design and execution of consumer experiences which set brand standards through close collaboration with category (marketing and business) and retail (finance, buying, and visual merchandising) teams.
- Developed concept, in partnership with Footlocker, which provided consumers with access to footwear, apparel and equipment from Nike Basketball, Brand Jordan, and Converse, all presented together for the first time.
- 21 Mercer, NYC: Designed for launch of Nike Sportswear.
- Nike ID Studio at NTNY: Launched digital footwear customization.
- Air Force 1 store concept: Capitalized on iconic status shoe has in youth culture.
- Remodel of NTNY: Focused on making store more accessible and functional in order to increase traffic, conversion, and profitability.
at this job