Manage customer Inventory Reservation and Planned Demand processes - assuring proper inventory availability for execution of customer programs.
- Monitor stock levels of buyers nationwide to ensure Supermarket chains are fully stocked for new item introductions, promotions, and holidays, identify and monitor discontinued items.
- Serve as the liaison between Customers, Customer Service and Buyers for procurement procedures, order status, excess inventory and problem resolution.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with Buyers, Purchasing Managers, Supply Relationship Managers, Internal Sales personnel, vendors and brokers.
- Developed and Documented Planned Demands process- achieved forecast accuracy of 95% for May 2014.
- Maintain data information, files, and reports; create SOP's; negotiates prices and terms.
at this job
Senior Demand Planner
Managed and forecasted approximately 5.5K SKUs through JDA resulting in annual revenue of $115M.
- Managed and trained two Demand Planners.
- Conducted monthly S&OP meetings with members of Sales & Operations, Marketing and Finance.
- Set-up and maintained new items and Bill of Materials for customized programs and libraries.
- Forecasted and monitored high profile sales opportunities to ensure on time delivery.
at this job