Data Security Analyst
- Monitor, analyze and respond to network incidents and events. Participate in disaster recovery implementation and testing under NIST framework, HIPPA, & HITECH standards.
- Contributes regarding security technology prioritization, as well as future utilization of security technology and process improvements to the Security team.
- Conduct risk assessments in the evaluation and implementation for network security products, vendors, and services.
- Manages validation and testing of security architecture and design solutions, and produces detailed engineering specifications with recommended vendor technologies.
- Provides management and support the development, testing and operation of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, enterprise malware systems and software deployment tools
at this job
Lead SAP Data Security Analyst
Provide SAP Security support for the ERP environment. Maintain user access for all company landscapes of ECC.
- Responsible for adhering to established policies, following best practices, developing and possessing an in-depth understanding of exploits and vulnerabilities, resolving issues by taking the appropriate corrective action, or following the appropriate escalation procedures.
- Support the enforcement of corporate, regulatory, and risk management policies and assists in developing, maintaining, and publishing corporate SAP security standards, procedures, and guidelines for enterprise computing platforms.
- Provide support to departments on issues of SAP Security, including technical guidance and training, and design and implement programs for user awareness, compliance monitoring, and security compliance.
- Implement Enterprise SAP GRC 10 environment, and unified processes pertaining to segregation of duties management, User access, access controls, and process controls.
- Run weekly audit reports, SOD reports and any special audit request
- Complete yearly User/Role Recertification's on SAP
- Create/Change/Delete all SAP roles used on a daily basis company wide
- User administration in all Development, QA and test systems
- Mitigate SoD conflicts for user's and roles per business approval
at this job
Data Security Analyst II
- Manage the creation, maintenance, and deletion of accounts for security activities related to account provisioning and access management within mainframe and open systems security software solutions.
- Oversee the distribution and management of all requests and forms associated with account administration for Data Security Department.
- Function as a Role Management and Recertification resource as well as the primary contact for updating Alnova roles and JIRA Support Requests.
- Ensure application security roles and user access is accurate and up to date.
- Influenced multiple projects by working with department heads and Project Managers as well as leading user acceptance testing.
- Advanced experience with administering identity access management solutions.
- Thorough understanding of IBM's RACF and other mainframe security products.
- Basic understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Developed departmental procedures and job standards for new vendor roles.
- Responsible for identity and access management system functions including software installation, upgrades, and on-going maintenance.
at this job