FINANCIAL & DATA MANAGEMENT ANALYST
- Responsible for providing responsive, flexible full-spectrum installation engineering services. Air Force Civil Engineer missions include facility investment planning, design and construction, operations support, real property management, energy support, environmental compliance and restoration, and audit assertions, acquisition and program management.
- Assist project managers in activities concerned with the reporting and control of the construction process; contract amounts, work orders, change orders. Developing and managing the information systems for monitoring project progress and controlling the reporting systems.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Prepares construction budget tracking reports to show cost to date vs. original budget. Work with government financial databases including, but not limited to, AFCEC MXT & Project Tracking Systems such as: CRIS, IAPS, WAWF, Vendor Pay, MOCAS, OARS, DEAMS, and ABSS
- Reviews requirements to include descriptions, government furnished property, availability of funds, justifications for sole source, brand name purchasing, and delivery requirements. Reviews proposed documents to ensure contractual correctness and compliance with regulations, directives, laws, statutes, and contracting policies.
at this job