Digital CRM Manager
Responsible for all digital consumer engagement to strengthen sales, loyalty and retention for the [company name] online store.
Oversaw e-mail/mobile marketing across 33 countries and 3 business units, including on-boarding, horizontal and vertical comms.
- Analyzed purchase patterns and attitudinal data to reveal new CRM growth opportunities to enhance consumer spending.
- Implemented e-mail testing, online surveys and customer segmentation modeling; share best practices with global teams.
- Developed a suite of winback, retention and renewal campaigns that extended lifecycles and increased customer response 40%.
- Executed CRM campaigns to cross-sell and up-sell new and existing products to current [company name] subscribers.
- Introduced real-time customer segmentation e-mails based on past purchases that increased open rates by 300%.
- Devised an SMS program to inactive users that lifted engagement rates by 23%.
- Informed key stakeholders on all KPIs (e.g., open/click-through/conversion rates, Omniture trends, ROI, etc.)
at this job
Implementation and management of a formal CRM and database marketing program that focused on leveraging the company's data asset and increasing ROI on marketing spend through customer segmentation, data hygiene, acquisition of customer prospect lists, and measurement of customer sentiment.
- Created and continuously improved customer direct mail selection methods and tools, resulting in an 11% increase in response rate, while increasing circulation by 55% over a 4-year period, vastly improving the productivity of a multimillion dollar direct mail marketing spend.
- Created customer characteristics process to segment customer database on affinity and interests.
- Created systematic process to measure customer requirements and enhanced the customer satisfaction measurement process.
- Created innovative customer scoring algorithm used to rank the customer database.
- Contributed to winning the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in 2009, as demonstrated by the CRM processes and results being cited as a key strength in the site-visit feedback report.
- Managed monthly marketing scorecard and key measures with benchmark data.
- Implemented digital advertising sales attribution process for email, web advertising, PPC, and social media marketing by integrating data from third party software and SQL Server database, then created Excel reporting tool.
- Served as Examiner for Missouri Quality Award in 2007 and Senior Examiner in 2010.
at this job
Marketing Intelligence & CRM Manager
Global marketing lead for the implementation and training of Marketing Campaign Management in SAP CRM.
- Data enhancement and data mining lead for CRM for the generation of qualified leads for the sales force.
- Model building for customer segmentation and customer scoring utilized in marketing campaigns generating more than $2M in top line revenues in 2011.
- Project manager for the evaluation of the life science market presented to the board of directors.
- Designed and implemented key performance indicators reports for each business units monitoring sales, volume, services and marketing effectiveness.
at this job
Marketing & CRM Manager, Internet Marketing Company
In charge of selling internet marketing services, email campaigns, web designs, and lead generation. I managed the clients' campaigns and satisfied their needs by identifying industry trends and target markets.
- Sold over $150,000 in email campaigns within my first 6 months, and averaged a 75% one-call-close rate.
- Organized all email deployments and online media launches for multiple campaigns, up to 5M 'sends' in one blast
- Review and updated content and design for each individual creative presented and submitted to client
- Managed and spearheaded meetings with creative department and clients to maintain projects and deadlines
- Instituted a CRM (Customer Relation Management) program companywide entitled Goldmine, which streamlined sales workflow from initial client contact to reorder requests.
- Monitored and managed sales team (8), creative team (4), and database team (3) utilizing newly implemented CRM program, which vastly improved workflow.
- Delivered Real-Time reporting on campaigns and utilized a CRM program to record and manage results.
- Enhanced brand awareness through various social media networks, generating over 20% increase in the company's leads.
- Successfully managed and coordinated various advertising campaigns, including: conferences, tradeshows, collateral and covert marketing, direct mail, email broadcasts desktop ad impressions, banner and pop-up ads, website designs, search engine optimization.
at this job
Europe-middle-east-africa /crm Manager
Led EMEA account support issues, interfacing between the customers and engineering to drive for resolution for the top 10 channel partners, in over 10 countries (France, Poland, Spain, UAE, Netherlands, South Africa, Rumania, Italy, and North Africa). Provided analysis of incidents for process improvement.
- Setup logistics for EMEA repair house in Poland, reducing cost of shipping and replacing defective units.
- Trained team to use our tools, provided on-going management of the relationship.
- Managed the relationship with key OEM partners (i.e. Avaya). Conducted weekly meetings to review open and new issues and drive for resolution with our engineering team. Closed all issues.
- Planned and coordinated the implementation of RightNow Technologies CRM software, including migration of the existing knowledgebase within 60 days.
at this job
Created comprehensive CRM vision and implementation roadmap and drove adoption across multiple distribution channels and multiple levels of management.
- Developed and deployed customer Lifetime Value (LTV) model to determine appropriate marketing spend and prioritizing customer groups for relationship marketing initiatives.
- Managed full-scale roll-out of successful relationship and segmentation marketing pilot initiatives, leading to 3 percentage point gain in retention for loyalty program, 15 percent reduction in marketing for direct mail using segmentation system, and an increase in referral rates among customers with high lifetime values
- Implemented segmentation system that identified clones of most valuable customers in a wide range of available prospect databases.
- Designed and executed CRM pilot initiatives and evaluated their impact on customer profitability, retention and loyalty.
- Developed model estimating long-term revenue impact of retention and referral improvements.
at this job
Provided leadership and management for operations comprised of contact center and customer care. Established measureable goals and assist leaders with roll out. Participated as a key member of integration team to develop and deliver innovated solutions.
- Assisted senior leadership teams in making sound, innovated decisions based on facts and business/industry knowledge
- Developed and facilitated manager training for new product releases to support the increase of revenue
- Resolved, traced and escalated critical issues to minimize project risk factors
- Successfully trained Southeast Region end-users and management on new system that streamlined customer information process and increased productivity
- Expanded productivity with end-users through successful coaching
- Turned around performance results through upgrading staff and productivity improvements; reduced staff turnover by 17%
- Consistently received high customer satisfaction results
- Implemented quality assurance programs
- Initiated strategies to reduce customer attrition
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams with consolidation of 11 Florida sales/call centers into two centers
at this job
E-commerce & CRM Manager
Partnered with Paris headquarters to select and define product assortment for North America, traveling to headquarters bi-annually to plan seasonal strategy and marketing calendar
- Built international sites to expand e-commerce presence and generate sales while leading three redesigns on multiple platforms through rebranding initiatives under new creative direction
- Worked closely on merchandising website with US buying and communications teams to support key product launches
- Initiated, measured and grew e-mail and CRM campaigns for USA and Canada, working closely with Paris team on digital marketing execution
- Developed first-ever client rewards programs, private events, charity sponsorship/donation for VIP client and approved client outreach verbiage for events and after-sales service
- Composed training documents and selling tools for USA and Canada sales and service teams while leading online sales team, product training, and communication guidelines
at this job
Primary project manager for multi-channel initiatives that had an email component.
- Partnered with consumer marketing team to develop email strategy for defined audiences and verticals.
- Built timelines and managed the email development process.
- Deep understanding of Yahoo's customer experience across products, platforms, and environments.
- Determined customer contact strategy and targeting to drive engagement.
- Developed creative briefs to accomplish partner's goals while following industry best practices.
- Defined and initiated multivariate tests with the goal of continuously improving key performance metrics.
- Partnered with email vendors to create, setup, test, and deploy campaigns.
- Analyzed campaign performances against established benchmarks, summarized key insights, and recommended actions to improve.
at this job
CRM Manager/project Manager
Managed internal IT project team of 10 employees responsible for providing guidance and leadership for multiple ongoing projects across Siebel(Oracle), SAP, and other middleware applications. Built and maintained collaborative relationships with stakeholders to resolve outstanding issues, identify process improvements, and finalize project roadmaps. Managed large project teams, both local and offshore, to implement multimillion-dollar projects.
- Managed global project teams through 2 CRM (Siebel) global system upgrades supporting Sales, Marketing, Support and Channel Partners.
- Grew annual sales by 15%, increased sales productivity rate by 20%, and increased customer support satisfaction rates by 15% through implementing new CRM systems and redesigning critical processes for the global marketing, sales and operation teams.
- Provided best practices on product marketing campaigns, lead generation, and quote-to-order process by designing and delivering demonstrations of Siebel (Oracle) sales and marketing modules.
- Implemented weekly sales forecast process for the global sales organization to optimize revenue predictability and resolution of sales inhibitors.
- Lead process improvement initiative with PMO Director and Risk Management teams to develop new project management, change management, and risk management methodologies to ensure projects followed closer PMI standards and deliverables.
at this job