Credit Specialist, Cash Application & Credit Analysis
- Responsible for cash application functions and credit analysis of potential and existing customers.
- Analyzes credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit.
- Provides alerts and recommendations to management based on credit updates and customer trend analyses.
- Assures all monthly, weekly and daily deadlines are met in the cash application process.
- Downloads lockboxes and posts payments on all unapplied cash and wire transfers.
- Creates and applies invoice corrections.
- Processes and reconciles credit card transactions.
- Deposits in-house cash and post payments.
at this job
- Responsible for collection of open accounts receivable due from all customers including National Accounts. Responsible for managing customer account balances, and acting as the liaison between customers and branches to resolve collection issues.
- Communicate progress and concerns with Credit Management Team on a regular basis, include Branch Managers and Salesforce to review accounts and to develop appropriate action plans to collect past due balances.
- Coordinate with and assist the Cash Application Office on customer issues that relate to cash posting issues and disputes and follow up to insure resolution for the customer.
at this job