Responsible for brand and identity across multiple media platforms (print, web and events)
- Worked directly with FOX departments (research, technology, sales, events and operations) to develop project goals and recommend design and branding direction as well as cost and delivery date
- Estimated timelines of the design department projects, including manpower needed and printing/design expenses
- Recruited and managed design contract staff, ensuring project quality and on-time delivery of materials
- Directed and coordinated a network of print vendors, delivering materials within project budget and deadline requirements
- Managed design interns, assigning projects, ensuring quality of work and provided career mentoring
- Produced all studies, whitepapers, pdfs, brochures, direct mailers, quarterly FOX newsletter, trade show signage and displays, promotional material, presentations, logos and web banners and graphics
- Provided graphic support and art direction for web and email campaigns
at this job
- Produced marketing text for major advertising and promotional programs.
- Produced technical documentation for software products including end-user instruction manuals, Web-site FAQs, troubleshooting guides.
- Developed detailed creative briefs for licensed intellectual properties.
- Developed and wrote product-focused marketing Web sites.
- Managed staff of four in production and implementation of marketing programs, ad production and packaging design.
at this job