Ensured seamless and uninterrupted operations across a high-volume warehouse by performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and repair on a variety of heavy mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems, processes, and equipment, including cranes, crane components, and generators.
- Maximized the Safety and Security of Staff Members, Contractors, Clients, and Visitors to Reduce Legal and Financial Risks by promoting an OSHA safety working environment, conducting job safety analysis, providing safety education, resolving unsafe behaviors, and recording maintenance operations.
- Met Ambitious Deadlines and Timelines by prioritizing concurrent tasks, developing work plans, and fostering synergistic communication between staff members and executives across numerous departments to share progress, resolve roadblocks, and design executable action plans in line with the short and long-term goals of the organization.
- Read and Assessed Blueprints, Schematics, and Technical Drawings to complete all maintenance operations within the best practices of the brand and maximize the performance lifetime of all systems and equipment.
- Aggregated and Evaluated Data and Documented Parts, Material Usage, and Operational Progress in an Electronic Database to create and author operational, shift, and maintenance reports for key internal and external audiences.
at this job
Field Service Crane Mechanic
- Carried out offshore crane overhauls
- Offshore projects include DB16 barge crane overhaul, Transocean DD1, and various shipping vessels
- Conducted hose change outs on various equipment including drilling tools, cranes and subsea components
- Hydraulic troubleshooting repairs on various mobile cranes in shop
- Completed training and became certified in Rigging and Crane inspections
at this job
Crane Mechanic/safety Focal
- Provide safe and thorough maintenance production support as part of a team with primary emphasis on cranes and crane space.
- Perform work in compliance with SHEA, ANSI, OSHA, and other applicable codes and regulations.
- Daily coordination and communication with management, engineering, equipment vendors, and business partners to analyze equipment design requirements and capabilities, schedule maintenance, and mitigate concerns.
- Determine or develop methods where procedures may not have been available previously.
- Uphold positions as multiple Craft Safety Focal, Employee Involvement Team Captain, and Safety Focal E.I. Action team Leader.
at this job
Crane Mechanic/refinery Maintenance
- Perform routine services and PM's
- Diagnose/Troubleshoot equipment
- Maintain appropriate maintenance/pm records
- Change/adjust brakes, change/mount tires, grease the CMVs, repair/replace lights, check/fill gear boxes, change oil/filter, check/change wheel bearings, change springs, clutch adjustment/replacement
- Clean coker unit and other general cleanup duties such as the shop and grounds area.
- Lead preventative maintenance practices for the facility
- Ensures all work is performed in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensures proper safety rules, maintenance and operating procedures
- Identify and maintain critical parts for the facility and systems
- Manage spare parts inventory and ensure that necessary amounts of inventory are in stock to reduce any delays or down time of equipment.
at this job