Japan Country Manager
Promoted in 1 year to head business development for SFA software / service provider with operations in 57+ countries; recruited and managed 100+ Japanese and international staff in 2 locations
- Launched Dendrite Japan Marketing and PR Department - customer PR, print and digital marketing materials, major industry events; created Japan's first PharmaQuest 2000
- Launched vertical specialization in pharmaceutical market; oversaw national pharmaceutical sales training, support, and performance metrics, including Data Center and Call Center operations and services offerings
- Rolled out 10+ Pharmaceutical SFA systems custom-built for client-specific drugs, territories, and strategies
- Managed multi-million-dollar system supporting 18,000+ pharmaceutical sales representatives
at this job
Started Telspec office in Brazil to be the sales and support office for South America.
- Developed sales strategies and budgets, consolidating the information and presenting to the board of directors in UK.
- Hired the team, prepared action plans by individuals and team for effective search of sales
- Developed 5 channels and 24 representatives for Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Uruguay.
- Closed contracts with Service Providers and Utilities in the region of US$10M/y, growing 30%
at this job